Gravity

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

 

Months and years had pass, it seems I couldn't get rid of this feeling whenever I see you. I do aware of my situation. I shouldn't have grown this feeling to you but I couldn't help it, this is way out of my control. Since the first time I met you through my friends, the first time you notice my presence in the room. The soft and warm smile that you flashed to me, I didn't aware of this small gesture will grow in me. The second time I saw you there, in my movie premiere. You walk  graciously with 1 of my unnie, those smile and gaze. I've been questioning myself as soon as I return to Korea, my finger unconsiously tracing the bracelet that you've return to me. I try my best to keep my eyes anywhere but you, I cursed myself when all my effort went to the drain as soon as you went to me and I won't deny that your husky voice gave me a chill. I wanted to stick around longer but I have to return to my spot, standing next to someone else while waving at the flashing camera. I could feel my skin are burning by the intensity of your stare on me, I keep on stealing glances on you and I could see you smile and occassionally laugh to the joke said by people around you. I keep hoping that we will crossed to each other after that night and my prayer were heard, my unnies insisting on return their favor to you. When Tiffany and Hyoyeon unnie suddenly appear in front of my door and drag me out, I mentally thank them as soon as I saw your figure.

Time goes by, we keep on contacting each other. There were never a problem and the fact that I keep having photoshoot in the states making it easier for us to meet each other. My sister, as well as the others keep asking me about me and you. The question somehow sink in me, what are we? Our picture are on the headlines when some of the paparazzi spotted us, I immediately upset when I anticipate on your comment. "Nothing going on between us" "We were only on our friendly date" I try to avoid you ever since, no more texting or phone call, no more meeting each other even when I was in the states. I thought we were more than this, you randomly appear in my important timeline in my life. I saw you when we went to Hong Kong, I know you were there so I asked for an early leave. To avoid you, to clear my messy state of mind. I wonder why you suddenly came to our company concert, 

"Soojung, you spacing out again"

"Sorry unnie" I replied, I sigh for numerous times.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just feeling tired from all of my schedule"

"I grew up with you, I know when you're lying" my unnie knew me too well, I sigh again and look at her. She's watching me with the hawk eyes.

"Unnie.." should I tell her? this feeling is somehow taking a toll on me.

"I'm listening, what's bothering you?" what is it that bothering me? is it the fact that I can't seems to keep that certain person off my mind or is it the fact that I've been avoiding him?

"I..."

"Let it out Soojung"

"Is it possible to erase someone existence in your mind, the memory with them."

"It's AJ isn't it?" my tears are threatening to fall with the mention of his name, I nod weakly.

"I-I just want to stop from thinking of him, I want to get away from him but something keep pulling me, my heart to him."

"Why would you?"

"I'm suppose to stand tall, strong from all the love temptation but when it come to him, I've been the er for love"

"What is it that stopping you?"

"The fact that he didn't feel the same, I thought I was fine after I cut down all the communication with him but I was wrong, he seems to be all over me." a hot liquid fell from my eyes, I feel so vunerable right now.

"How do you know he isn't feel the same Soojung? Have you talk to him about this?" I shook my head

"I'm afraid unnie, I'm afraid of what he would say. have you watch his interview?" Jessica turn to shook her head

"What does the interview have to do with this?"

"The interviewer asked him about us, you saw the news right?" she nodded

"When they asked him about our relationship status, he said we are only friends" it hurt me when I keep thinking about it

"Let me ask you now, are you 2 in sort of relationship when the headlines come out?" 

"No.."

"He didn't say anything wrong isn't he?"

"B-but.."

"I know what you're thinking baby sis, you wanted more than that right?" I blushed with her remarks.

"But he could've call me after the interview, or tell me beforehand"

"And why exactly he have to do that when you 2 are not in a relationship?" I looked away, Jessica is right.

"I'm not in a place to lecture you about love because I obviously in this as well. But right now, I want you to tell me everything about you and him. Don't even try to hide a thing from me." Jessica said sternly and I know there is no where in hell I could escape from her interrogation so I started to tell her about the meeting we had when I was in the state. How he take care of me, how he been so gentleman toward me. Bringing me out for meals during my break and how he comforted me when I argue with my manager, every gesture that he made that made me smile and how he still came to meet me despite of being so tired.

"He keep giving me a mixed signal, I thought he saw me more than a friend." I said frustrated

"I mean, which guy would woke up on 3 a.m and went to buy foods before appearing in front of your hotel door just after you text them about you've being sad or stressed?" my unnie watch me with her amused face.

"What?"

"You are hopelessly in love with him but yet you've been avoiding him" she smirked at the end of her line.

"I just want to avoid myself from getting higher hope"

"And are you actually successful from avoiding the heartbreak now?" her remarks shut me up, I couldn't deny it. 

 

AJ POV

 

I missed her, it's been too long after our last meeting. I almost lost myself when I didn't see her in Hong Kong, I saw her on their group performance but due to my works I didn't manage to greet her on the backstage as I have to hurriedly leave. I'm wondering what have I done wrong. After the headlines about us were broke on the news, she seems to avoid me. I try to call her but then it's better to talk to her in person so I decide to wait for her next photoshoot in US but again, my double career had stop me. I plan on giving her a surprise on their company last day of concert but to my disappoinment, she head back to Korea earlier. I'm tired on living in denial, denying the feeling that I'm having toward her. I feel so comfortable around her, the kind of feeling that I never had toward another. Even if we only sit next to each other without talking to each oher, it still feel good to me. The comfortable silence just as long I felt her presence next to me, I don't mind to wake up on any hour even after an intense workout few hours before just to get to her door with all the food that she've been craving of. I don't mind losing my sleep just to stay up on skype with her or sneakily texting her during my meeting.

Her image are lingering around my brain, I told Jackie everything and she knock the sense in my head. She told me that I love the cold looking girl, Krystal Jung. I've become so ing obsessed to her, I had all the magazine that having her photoshoot. I would've been traveling all over the world if it wasn't because of my training but I determain to make everything right, I don't give a damn about anything anymore. Jackie and all of my friends always tease me saying that I've become Krystal Jung number 1 fan, I slowly expand my business in smaller scale in Korea. Etude house, a small cosmetic company. Krystal are their model and I secretly investing in the company. Lappalatte and Samsung are some of the company that I invest in. Basically, I've become Krystal shadow. I even discuss about opening our company branch in Korea, I openly told my father about my love interest over Krystal Jung. He doesn't seems to approve it at first but I manage to convince him, my mom find it cute on how I try everything just to get Krystal attention. She said it remind her of my father in their younger year

"AJ, don't you think you're being a little stupid in this?" my dad asked m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter