007: Protective of Her

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend arrived quickly, which means a break from school. That was perfect, because that was all what Eunji needed - A break from her rollercoaster campus life.

Eunji was in her pajamas as she happily slept in till the late morning. It was 11:30am when she woke up. But instead of feeling fresh and awake, a sense of fatigue washed over her. Eunji's hair was in a mess, her eye bags were visible. She let out a yawn and stepped out of her bed. She tied her hair into a messy bun and went to do her daily morning routines.

 

A piece of toast rested in between Chanyeol's lips as the boys sat together in the living room. They had a sleepover at Chanyeol's place the previous night. It was said to be a 'study night' but all they did was gamed. The only ones who got their homework done were the good boys - Suho, Lay and Kyungsoo.

The usual gang seems incomplete without their two elders, Luhan and Kris. Both were still missing, none of them could contact them. Sehun was a little bit upset over the fact that his best buddy, Luhan, did not even bother leaving him a message on his whereabouts. He was certain that Luhan had landed on Seoul a few days ago, but he just could not figure out the reason why he did not even bother visiting them. Perhaps Luhan was slowly backing out. Or maybe he got a new girlfriend and was at her place. Maybe Kris and Luhan were together. Thoughts like that went through the boys' mind at some point of time but they just shook it off.

Chanyeol was happily eating his breakfast when a hand slapped his back, making him choke on his toast. He coughed as he glared at the person behind - a cheeky smiling boy, Jongdae.

"What do you-" Chanyeol coughed, "want?"

"Let's hang out today, I am bored to death!" Jongdae whined a little, Chanyeol gawked. 

"Ew? Jongdae are you being serious right now? Whining?" Kai left a comment as he walked out of the kitchen with only his sweat pants.

"You're just jealous that you don't have any aegyo." Jongdae grinned.

"Disgusting."

"You have no respect!"

"Mehrong."

"Yah!"

"Hyung, ignore Jongin. He didn't get his chicken last night for supper, he's grumpy." Sehun said dully.

"Let's just go out!" Jongdae whined again.

"Jongdae stop it!" Kai groaned.

While the two starts to bicker, Chanyeol was at the balcony watching the scenery outside. Chanyeol was not rich, unlike Suho and Luhan whose parents are of high statuses while they carries their parents' names. Chanyeol did not mind a single bit, so what if he was poor? He did not mind at all, as long as he is happy, which he is right now. He moved out from his original house with his family a few years back and has been living alone in this small apartment form then on. Once in a while, his brothers, this bunch of retards, would come and visit.

Chanyeol was hanging a few pieces of laundry out to dry when he spotted a familiar figure walking on the pavement beside the road. He squinted his eyes a little as he tried to look at who was that since her hair was covering her face from the side.

"What are you looking at?" Jongin asked as he walked into the balcony with Kyungsoo.

"Nothing," Chanyeol shook his head. "Are we going out later?"

"Yes!" From here, they could hear Chen's voice booming, filling up the whole apartment. The rest could not understand why he could be so energetic especially when he was the last one who fell asleep last night, while Jongin was the first to fell asleep and yet, he was being all sleep deprived and grumpy.

"Basketball? Soccer?" Xiumin suggested.

"Soccer!" Chen cheered.

"Someone please shut Jongdae up." Jongin rolled his eyes as he watched the scenery outside the window. Kyungsoo chuckled a little and shook his head.

"These kids." Kyungsoo snickered.

"Oh? Isn't that Eunji?" Jongin pointed out.

 

 

Eunji was walking on the pavement, on her way to the convenient store near by her house when a group of boys walked up towards her. She knew them, definitely. The infamous mobsters in her school, the Infinite. Hoya was in front of the gang, leading the rest as he confidently strode towards her with his hands tucked into his jeans pocket.

Hoya flashed Eunji a smirk as he in a good amount of air and stared at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter