024: Mistake

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Friday morning when Eunji was awake at her own room. The smell of freshly cooked scrambled egg and bacon meet her nostrils, causing her stomach to grumble. She rubbed her empty stomach as she got down from her soft, comfortable bed. Her feet touched the cold marble floor as she made her way into the bathroom to do her daily routine. Eunji stepped into the bathroom and closed the door before locking it with a click. She stared at her own reflection on the mirror and her smile faded.

"You don't have much time left, Eunji-ah." Eunji muttered softly to herself. She knew exactly how bad her condition was right now. She overhead the doctor's conversation with Chanyeol that day when she was warded and she had lost all hope. But seeing the people around her, who loved her so dearly, she wanted to live just for them. "Do what you always want to before it's too late."

A tear rolled down from her cheek and landed in the sink. Forcing a smile up on her face, Eunji picked up her toothbrush and squeezed a good amount of toothpaste on it before sticking it into as she started brushing. She spit out the foam after a few minutes of brushing and finally rising free from toothpaste. She washed a face with the facial cleanser, as well as her tears.

*   *   *   *   *

"Good morning." Seyoon said as she smiled to the maid who was standing outside of her room as she made her way down from her room to the dining table that was located at the first level of her manor. The door beside her room opened to reveal Seyeon, walking out of her room ever since the day Hoya broke up with her.

"Eonnie..." 

"I'm fine." Seyeon said as her alcohol breath escaped her dry mouth.

"Have you been drinking?" Seyoon asked as she frowned while pinching her nose, shaking her head at her sister's behavior. "Seyeon, what's happening?"

"Nothing."

Seyoon sighed as she watch Seyeon walking up the stairs and headed towards the library. Seyoon roughly knew what happened between her sister and Hoya since Myungsoo had been telling her about Hoya's unusual behavior. But Seyoon wasn't sure, but she was afraid to ask. Seyeon might be mean but Seyoon know she is weaker than any girls out there. Even Eunji is stronger than Seyeon. Seyeon was fragile, that was the reason why she act mean and hostile towards everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter