004: Different

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Eunji's POV)

The alarm went off with the familiar alarm tone. I put my hand out from the blanket and grabbed my phone as I tapped on the 'dismiss' that was displayed on the screen. I sat up from my bed groggily and looked at the surrounding with my half-lidded eyes. It's Friday. I cursed inwardly as I dragged myself off the bed after looking at the timing one last time.

5:50 a.m in the morning. Great, just great.

School starts at 8 a.m, why am I up this early? I could have slept more since I stayed near the school. Oh well, whatever. I might as well grab myself a set of breakfast before school starts. The thought of coffee and muffin for breakfast made my stomach grumbled a little. I walked into the bathroom and did my daily morning routines and wore my school uniform. I also decided to skip my daily morning check up since I don't think I am feeling very off today. Everything seems normal and I actually felt better than before.

I popped my medicine into my mouth and drank a mouthful of water. Yes, I took my medicine with an empty stomach, although I should have grabbed something first but there was nothing at home. 

I left my house as soon as possible, as quietly as possible. I managed to sneak out of home successfully without waking my mom up. One point for myself for my ninja skills. I grinned to myself and did a little hi-five with my own. Don't judge me.

It was 6:30 a.m, the bus stop is quite empty, and I'm happy because it just meant that I do not have to squeeze up a crowded bus. I take the bus at around 7:15 a.m but today I'm earlier for 45 minutes. Maybe I should start to go to school at this timing. I looked around the bus stop, there wasn't much people other than a lady that looked in her mid 30s, a man with a hood up and a student from a prestigious school.

I turned my head away quickly when I realized that the man with his hood up was looking at my direction. It's not that I could see his eyes staring at me since he had his sunglasses on, but he was facing me. Why would someone wear a sunglasses at this timing though, it's not even sunny.

Weird, I thought.

The bus came and I boarded the bus. It was an empty bus. I don't know why, but I really like this feeling of sitting in an empty bus. I took a seat at the far end, at the window seat. That is my favorite seat, honestly speaking.

Just as I was about to close my eyes to rest for a little more, someone took a seat beside me. I turned my head to the side and saw the man with his hood up and sunglasses, sitting beside me.

Okay, this is really giving me the creeps. I tried not to appear rude so I just turned my head to the window as the bus continued to move. There are so many seats out there, why did he choose to sit beside me? Is he a or something. I shook off my thoughts and went back to staring at the scenery. It was a few minutes after the bus ride and I felt really sleepy all of a sudden. Perhaps stayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter