011: Discharged

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Does anyone know what happened to Eunji and Chanyeol?" The homeroom teacher asked as her eyes roamed around the class, to see the two students missing from her morning class. 

"No." One student spoke and the teacher just nodded before marking the two of them absent.

The twins in the class looked over their shoulders at the two empty seats that were situated at the back of the class, near the window. Seyeon had her bottom lips jutted out as she let out a sigh. Seyeon had grown interested in the new students in her class, the tall, cheerful giant, Park Chanyeol. Whenever there is a chance, she would go for lunch with Chanyeol instead of Hoya and his bunch of friends, just because she got tired of Hoya. Seyeon had been trying to aviod Hoya, his phone calls, his messages. She will tell Hoya that she was busy and that she needed to go if somehow she met Hoya in school.

The school bell finally rang, signaling lunch. The twins walked out of their class with graceful and elegant steps, the heels making sounds of click and clack as they walked. Eyes from the individuals along the corridor landed on them as they moved towards the locker area, whether it is due to envy, jealousy or admiration. The twins were used to it, so they did not mind the attentions given to them. They just walked, in silence, even though the corridor was noisy, with the voices coming out of the different students.

Seyeon threw her Math book into her locker as she exchanged it with the Chemistry one. She threw in other things and took out the other necessities before closing the locker with a sigh.

"Why are you sighing?"

Seyeon turned around and saw Hoya leaning his left side of his body towards the other lockers with his head leaning against it. Hoya's gaze shifted from the Chemisty book in Seyeon's hand to her face. All he see was shocked, from the petite girl, like she wasn't expecting him to be her, at this point of time. "N-Nothing? Hahaha," Seyeon stuttered a little and chuckled nervously. Her eyes roamed around as she thought of an excuse to get away from Hoya. "U-Uhm, I need to see the teacher, I'll see you later, perhaps? Bye." Seyeon her heels and walked away when a hand caught her.

"When are you gonna avoid me till?" Hoya asked, not pleased by how his girlfriend is behaving in front of him.

"I'm not avoiding you." Seyeon spoke, her words almost inaudible.

"Who are you lying to? Knowing you, you are not the type to work part-time." Seyeon kept quiet as Hoya slowly exposed her ulterior reason for avoiding him. "I know you've been lying to me, just like now." Hoya turned Seyeon over and looked at the girl he love, or rather, once loved.

"The teacher is not even looking for you."

Seyeon looked up at Hoya and opened , wanting to speak when Seyoon and Myungsoo came towards them, laughing and talking like they were the luckiest pair on earth. "Hey what's up? What's with your face, bro?" Myungsoo asked, nudging Hoya's back.

"Nothing. Later bro." Hoya looked at Seyeon for one last time before he left her standing there, guilty. Myungsoo and Seyoon looked at her and asked her what happened, but the girl just shook her head and walked away without even saying anything to them. The couple looked at each other and then back at the direction Seyeon went.

"Did the two had a fight?" Myungsoo asked. Seyoon shrugged and turned towards her locker that was situated right beside Seyeon's as she grabbed her Biology textbook.

"I don't know, Seyeon did not say anything to me."

* * *

"Do you think Eunji is recovering well?" Tao asked as he drank his Iced Mocha. "I never saw her anywhere today." He added with a pout after he placed the drink back down on the table.

"I don't know, Chanyeol wasn't in school today though." Chen stated, causing an internal uproar of what could have happened to the two lovebirds. Cheeky comments slipped their mouth and mischievous grins played on their lips. Kyungsoo shook his head at first, but could not help but to join in after that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter