016: Gentle Love

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you want to go?" Chanyeol asked the girl who was seated on his bed, fiddling with the phone in her hand, probably playing some games with it. Chanyeol shook his head as the excessive droplets of water were shaken off his head, landing on the different areas of his room. Grabbing a white shirt from his closet and putting it on, Chanyeol plopped himself on the bed, beside the girl as his arms s around her small waist. "Did you hear what I just said?"

"What? Damn it this thing just won't go away. . No. NO! DAMN!" Eunji cursed under her breath and threw her phone far from her, landing on top of Chanyeol's pillow. "What were you saying?"

"Do you really want to go to the club with the guys? I mean if you don't want to go I can bring you out to somewhere else." Chanyeol offered.

The club huh... That means I'll have to face Luhan. "I don't really mind. But will there be anyone I don't know? You know I'm kinda awkward with socializing..." Eunji trailed off. I need to know if the Luhan I know is the same as the one they knew. If they are the same then...

"Yes, two of them. One is Kris, the other one is Luhan. I should introduce you to them, anyway they're going to know you sooner or later so might as well be sooner?" Chanyeol chuckled and grabbed the photo frame that was placed on his night stand and showed it to Eunji. In it, there are twelve boys standing together, their arms one on anothers' shoulders and behind them was a bonfire. It was clear that it was taken during a camp, or a vacation of their own. "This is Kris," Chanyeol pointed to the one who was the tallest amongst all of them. Not bad looking. "This is Luhan." Chanyeol said and pointed to the boy standing in between Chanyeol and Sehun. Eunji froze.

It's him...

"Both of them went to China years ago and they only return somewhere around last month." Chanyeol nodded at his own words before continuing. "So we thought of having a gathering after our exams today." Chanyeol turned to Eunji and studied her expression. Why is she looking like that...

"Then it's fine. I guess I shouldn't intrude?" Eunji smiled. "I'll go home and rest, since it's the last paper today I'm actually kind of tired."

"I can always meet them some other days, are you okay do you want me to stay with you? You look kind of pale."

"It's okay."

"I'm staying with you. I'm not going to the gathering anymore."

Chanyeol pulled the girl into his arms as he the girl's hair. Eunji's frown disappeared and was now replaced by a soft smile that was playing on her lips, with her eyes closed. She like it, she liked being in his arms more than anything. Chanyeol was the only one who could give her a sense of security at times likes this. Her past is painful, she never revealed anything to him. Because all in all, Luhan plays a major part in her miserable past. Eunji loved Luhan, so did he. But then, everything change; environment changes, he changed, feelings changed. Everything became a whole new thing to Eunji. Luhan became the person he don't know of, anymore.

It has been a few weeks since the two had a romantic relationship with each other. They are not official, since Chanyeol had not officially asked her out. But they don't have to say anything to each other for them to know that they belong to each other. With just their actions, they knew. They're for one another and nothing is going to change that. Chanyeol's hand reached out to the drawer and pulled out a box from it. He asked the girl who closed her eyes which did without asking why.

Chanyeol took out the necklace that he bought her a week ago, the necklace that he planned to give it to her right after their exams. He swipe her hair to the side and helped her wear the necklace around her neck. The cold chain got in contact with Eunji's skin, and her lips curved into a smile. She knew what the boy just did and she couldn't help but to think that if he watched too much drama in order for him to help her put on a necklace for her like this.

"I hope you like it," Chanyeol grinned as soon as Eunji opened her eyes. She looked at the mirror to see that the supposed pendant was replaced by a ring instead. She held onto the ring and smiled at the mirror, at Chanyeol who was behind her. The boy smiled too. 

"I love it."

"It's a couple ring, if you didn't know." Chanyeol took out the necklace that was hidden underneath the shirt he was wearing. It was a similar ring to hers, except it was slightly smaller. "I gave you my ring, and I took yours." Chanyeol grinned. "And I hope that the day will come, when we will help each other to put on our rings." Chanyeol smiled. It was a sincere smile, underneath the smile contained love; and it was something Eunji found it sweet. And it was true. If someone really does like you. He'd do anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter