012: Melody

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji - It's You
(Recommended Song fo the Chapter)

Weeks had passed after Eunji's incident, she recovered well and was now back to how her health was before she collapsed. She hung out with the idiots fairly much everyday. Her school life was really enjoyable; if you take out the time she was bullied when she was alone and the times where she would receive hateful notes from people who she doesn't know in her locker (which she managed to ignore and not let it bother her). Everything was fine in one piece, and she never felt feeling so good coming to school.

Infinite continued picking on her, Hoya especially, but Eunji knew she was still save since the guys are always around her, protecting her from the bully. The idiots treated Eunji like their little sister, which explains why they were so protective of her. Whereas Chanyeol's feelings towards the girl was still undefined; he was not very sure of how he felt towards the girl. But nonetheless, seeing her smile when she was having a bad day made Chanyeol happy as well. His heart still raced when he was around her, his cheeks still flushed whenever the members about it, and now he managed to convinced himself that - he likes her.

"So, what are we going to do? Exam is around the corner," Kai muttered, propping his elbow up on the table as he rested his chin above it, staring at Eunji who was diligently studying with Kyungsoo and Yixing. "Noona, aren't you bored? You're always studying."

"Well, it's something I enjoy doing." Eunji spoke up, without even lifting her gaze off her books.

"Ew?"

"You know," Eunji soften as she looked up at him with a faint smile. "School has always been my favorite place, it helps me to get everything off my mind." Eunji heaved a sigh and fiddled with the pen in her hand, her words getting attention from the two boys who were studying. "It's nice, even though I was always alone. But I just really enjoy studying, you guys would probably call me weird for that," Kai nodded. "But then, I just want to do everything with the best of my ability." Eunji's head lowered and a bitter smile spread across her lips. "Just in case, I don't have the chance to do it anymore."

The four of them were outside of the cafeteria, because Eunji suggested that she wanted to study for their SAT exam, which will determine which path they will be going after their senior year in High School, except for Kai who is still in Sophomore. The guys just stared at her after she finished her sentence, they kept quiet, not sure of what to say especially they already knew her condition.

"You and I both know that you'll definitely not have a chance to do it again." Kai said, tapping his fingers on his cheek. Kyungsoo shot him a look while Yixing observed Eunji's expression, that had darken after what Kai said. "What? I mean we won't have a chance to be in High School again, unless you want to be retained." Kai rolled his eyes at Kyungsoo, sighed. "Don't think like that Eunji, we all know you'll be just fine."

Eunji smiled at Kai and when she was about to go back to studying, Chanyeol came over to picked Eunji up for their club activity.

"Eunji, let's go!" Chanyeol helped the girl packed up and when the both are done, they walked away from the boys. The boys groaned when Chanyeol just had to come and steal Eunji away from them, and when the pair disappeared from the side, a girl walked up towards Kai.

"Sunbae..."

 

"You said you never come to club activities huh?" Chanyeol scanned the music theatre which was filled with students. "Yeah," Eunji said and placed her belongings down at a corner as she looked around. "I've never been here before. It's really nice here." Eunji smiled, looking at the royal red curtains that fell perfectly down from the ceiling and touching the stage.

"Hi Chanyeol! Finally reporting to club activity after signing up here for a long time ago huh?" Seyoon clicked her tongue at the boy before she proceed to mark his attendance until her eyes fell on someone who was beside him. "Eunji?"

Eunji smiled softly at Seyoon and when Seyoon returned her with a grin, she gave her a pat on her shoulder. "Good to see you here Eunji ah, I was always wondering why you won't turn up."

Eunji jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter