026: Realization

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple set off that morning to have a time of their own, just like any ordinary couple, both of them wore similar couple hoodie, similar sneakers and the same smile on their faces. To Chanyeol, this is something he felt happy and sad for at the same time. He was afraid, afraid that they will not have the chance to do such things again. Things like going on a simple date. To Eunji, this is something she really wants to cherish, because this would be her last time feeling loved by someone. She knew that her chances are going away, slipping through her finger tips.

"Where are we going?" Eunji asked, as she adjusted her scarf.

"We're going on a staycation. Isn't that what you always wanted to do?" Chanyeol turned his head to the side as he glance down at the girl beside him. He smiled as he slipped his big hand into hers, holding it tightly, afraid that he will never get to feel the warmth of her hand ever again. With tears glistening in his eyes, he quickly turned away, but was caught by Eunji. Eunji kept quiet, knowing what was the reason for his tears.

"Thank you." Eunji said and gave Chanyeol's hand a little squeeze. Looking up to him, Eunji gave him a smile, which brings warmth upon the giant's heart.

It was an enjoyable journey for the pair as they took the bus towards their destination. With laughter filling up the entire journey and exchanged gossips about the other boys that were stuck in Seoul, Chanyeol and Eunji finally arrived at the hotel Chanyeol picked, a beach resort located at Busan - The Westin Chosun.

"We're back here huh..." Eunji breathed in the late autumn air as she looked around the place.

"Yeah. We're back," Chanyeol took Eunji's hands in his and blew hot air onto them before rubbing her hands against his, "in Busan."

Eunji smiled as she looked at how gentle her boyfriend was towards her. How his every actions still make her heart flutter. Each time Chanyeol did something sweet to her, she wished she could just stay by his side forever. Every second spent beside him made Eunji want to stay with him even more. Deep down in within her heart, she was afraid of what could happen when she finally left. Would Chanyeol still be this cheerful? Will he ever find his happiness? Will he be able to put her down and move forward? Eunji love Chanyeol, and all she wanted was the best for him. She wants him to send her off with a smile, she wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter