021: Difficult Phase

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji's condition has stabled," the doctor spoke after examining the patient lying on the bed. Eunji's mother looked at the doctor and sighed in relieve before reaching her hand out to her daughter's hair and it. "We'll be moving her out of the ICU now." With that, Eunji's mother, step-father and step-brother both left the ward to let the doctor and nurses do the necessaries.

"How's Eunji?" Chanyeol asked Myungsoo who just came out of the ward.

"She's fine, the doctor is moving her out of the ICU today."

The boys sighed in relieve and Chen finally spoke after a long period of silence. "Well then, now that she's stable, we should go back now shouldn't we?" Chen asked as he eyed the rest of the boys excluding Chanyeol.

"Yeah we should, let's go," Minseok, being the eldest said and lead the rest away, leaving Eunji's family and Chanyeol standing in the corridor of the ICU units.

"You should go back too, Chan-ah," Eunji's mother said softly and patted his shoulder gently. "We'll tell you if there's anything. You should go back and rest, you looked tired."

"It's okay Mrs Ju- I mean Mrs Kim, I want to look after Eunji. You guys should go back, you all look tired." Chanyeol smiled and nodded to Mr Kim, "I'm sure Mr Kim wants you to rest too, I'll stay back to take care of her instead. I'll contact you if anything happens, which, hopefully won't."

"Then Myungsoo, you stay with Chanyeol, I'll take your mom back to the hotel first." Mr Kim said and Myungsoo just nodded. With that, the couple left the hospital, leaving Myungsoo and Chanyeol together.

Myungsoo cleared his throat and looked at Chanyeol who was looking around, trying to ease the awkward tension that is surrounding them. "Say, why don't we get something to eat first?" Myungsoo asked as he rubbed his nape awkwardly while his eyes darted in all directions.

"Okay."

 

On the other hand, Luhan was sitting at the beach with his arms resting on his knees while he stared blankly at the gentle waves that was hitting the shore, soothing out any uneven surface on the shore. His cell phone rang, his caller ID showing that it was Sehun who called him. Swiftly, he switched off his cell phone and placed it back into his pocket before standing up from where he was sitting. Brushing off the sand at the back of his pants, Luhan left the beach.

No one was able to contact Luhan, not even Kris. While Luhan was spending time alone with himself, reminiscing about the past wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter