029: Tears

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Mirae - Always
(Recommended Song for the Chapter)

--- A Few Days Before the Accident Happened ---

Eunji walked around her room, thinking of the possible things to leave behind when she was gone. Touching the silver frame that set on her desk, Eunji gently caressed the boy's face that was protected by a piece of glass. She smiled when sweet memories came to her, she loved him and no one needs to confirm that with her. Sitting in front of her desk, Eunji took out a brand new scrapbook and a few photos that she had it developed before. Taking out all the art & craft material, she started making a memory book out from scratch, all handmade, made with tears and sadness.

Every page was filled with heartfelt words, messages that she wanted to leave behind for the boy she loves so much. She knew exactly how short her time was left in this world. She wanted to tell Chanyeol all the things that she never had the chance to, she wanted him to know that her love for him was real, sincere and no lies. With her final touch up, she kept the scrapbook in her drawer and got out from her seat and went down to the backyard where the swing was.

Eunji sat there, looking at the green grass and the morning dew that was on them. She smiled softly to herself, trying to capture the beauty of nature that she will never get to see again.

"Why are you sitting here?" Myungsoo asked as he walked towards Eunji with a can of beer in his hand.

"Who drinks beer in the afternoon?" Eunji eyed Myungsoo's hand and chuckled a little.

"Well, I can't find any drinks in the fridge other than beers." Myungsoo reasoned out and took another mouthful from the aluminum can.

"Oppa​, can you do me a favor?" Eunji stopped the swing with her feet, her head lowered, a sad smile spread across her pale face.

"What is it?"

"When I'm gone, there is a scrapbook in my drawer and a few letters for my friends and of course my parents and you. When I'm gone, remember to take them out and help me give it to all of the people listed. Okay?"

"No."

Eunji frowned and sighed. "It's just a small favor, can't you even help me?"

"Yeah, you said it, it's a small favor. I'm not helping you because that day will never come." Myungsoo smiled at the girl and reached his hand out to ruffle her hair. "Stay strong."

"I know you're trying to encourage me but," Eunji paused and looked up at her brother with teary eyes. "I know I don't have much time left. I'm embracing this reality

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter