025: Meeting

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's snowing." Luhan muttered to himself as his hand reaches out to catch a few snowflakes that came falling from the sky and landed gently on his hand. The snowflakes melted at the touch of his warm hand and Luhan just smiled at it, before tucking his hand back into his pocket. The walk was lonely, ever since Luhan lost Eunji, he felt really lonely. Even though with his brothers beside him, he still felt lonely and empty. While his emptiness could not be filled up, for the girl she longed for will no longer come back.

His phone rang and Luhan finally picked up his phone after a long disappearance from everyone. Placing his phone by his ear, Luhan sighed as he watched his own hot breath condenses into the surrounding cold air.

"Hyung, where are you?" A worried Sehun could be heard from another line, causing the elder to smile. Girls that passes by him turned their heads back to take a second glance at Luhan while they giggled amongst themselves. A flower boy that is glowing with radiant, but none of them knows the emptiness that is felt in the bottom of his heart.

"I'm in Seoul, I came back a week later after you guys left."

"Come back soon, we have serious issues to discuss about."

"I will-" Before he could finished his sentence, his phone landed on the ground after someone accidentally knocked onto him.

"I'm sorry," a gentle and soft feminine voice was heard coming from this long haired girl who was now on the floor. She stood up and bowed to Luhan, feeling embarrassed, she kept her head low.

"It's okay, are you alright?" Luhan asked as he picked up his phone and looked at the girl. He squinted his eyes and frowned a little, finding her way too familiar. 

"I'm fine, I'm sorry."

"Chorong?"

The girl looked up at stared at Luhan for a while before breaking into a wide smile. "Sunbae!" 

Luhan grinned and helped Chorong dust off the dirt that was on her high socks as he held onto her elbow to support her after the fall earlier. "How have you been?"

"Bad..." Chorong said as her brows met in the middle of her forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter