020: Broken Bond

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, everyone slept in Eunji's ward, a few outside of her ward on her chair while Chanyeol was up awake taking care of his sick girlfriend. Chanyeol sat beside her just quietly staring at her while holding onto her hand tightly. The oxgyen mask that was over Eunji's nose and mouth made her looked gravely ill. The tubes that was penetrated into her frail hand made Chanyeol's heart clench. It hurts to see her in this state.

"You'll get better, stay strong." Chanyeol whispered and brushed away the fringe that was covering her face.

Eunji's eyes slowly fluttered open as she looked at Chanyeol who was gazing down at her lovingly. A meek smile spread across the girl's face as her hand reached out to pull down her oxygen mask so that she could talk to Chanyeol properly. "I'm sorry, I made all of you worried." Eunji's words came off as a soft whisper as her hand reached out to Chanyeol's cheek and cup it.

Chanyeol laced his hand over Eunji's that was on his cheek and smiled at her dearly. "It's not your fault and don't think too much about it, all that is important is that you're fine now." Leaning down to plant a chaste kiss on Eunji's lips, Chanyeol rested his forehead against hers as he just stared at her, afraid that he was going to lose her once again.

Outside of the ward stood Luhan who had his hand clenched into a tight fist. Tears blurring his sight when he saw how the one he love was now in the arm of his best friend. "Even if I were to kiss you like that, all I would be able to taste is his name, right?" Luhan whispered into the air, awaking the youngest that was sleeping on the chair beside him.

Sehun opened his eyes as he tilt his head up to look at the older boy who had tears streaming down his face. "She's your ex-girlfriend right? Hyung?" Sehun asked, catching Luhan's attention. Luhan immediately wiped his tears off his face as he sniffed a little before turning to the latter with a smile and nodded.

"Was she the reason why you moved to China with Kris hyung for a while?"

"No. In fact, I never wanted to leave. I never wanted to leave her alone here." Luhan muttered softly. "She changed so much, it's all my fault."

"Hyung, don't bottle it up. Sometimes you just gotta let it out. You can share what happened that time with me, I'm here to listen." Sehun offered a pair of listening ear but Luhan just shook his head before turing to another direction and walked off.

Luhan's footstep haulted to a stop when he reached the lift. He plunged down onto the floor a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter