NO SIGN OF YOU...

Kiss...Kiss...

Two days had already passed and Victoria was still mad at Kyuhyun.

KYUHYUN

--THE BAD BOY TYPE

--LOVES VICTORIA BUT LATER ON HE SEES ANOTHER GIRL(who could that be??)

--SOON CHANGES HIS ATTITUDE

Kyuhyun was disliked by Victoria's friend becasue he always get into fights, but when it comes to Victoria, he turns into this innocent-good guy. Vcitoria can't stand Kyuhyun anymore that she decided to broke up with him.

 

One day, Kyuhyun decided to go to Vcitoria's house becasue he wants to talk to her...

DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

[victoria]--seung ho!!who is it??

[seung ho]--(looks outside)noona!!it's kyuhyun-hyung!!

Victoria immediately went out. Kyuhyun was waiting outside the gate bringing flowers...

[victoria]--why are you here?

[kyuhyun]--(went closer to victoria)victoria..i'm really sorry for what happened...i'm really sorry...

[victoria]--your sorry's won't help kyuhyun...i think it's better if we just break up...

[kyuhyun]--victoria...maldo andwae!!(no way!!)

[victoria]--i can't take this anymore...

Kyuhyun was so pisse off that he threw the flowers to the ground and the petals were scattered...

[victoria]--this is why i need to break up with you..you always get mad easily!!i told you to change but you won't!!

[kyuhyun]--(crying)...victoria...jebal...give me one more chance...

[victoria]--(also crying)...aniyo...i have given you chances many times before...but now i won't...goodbye kyuhyun...

Victoria went back, Kyuhyun was still outside shouting her name and punching the wall...

[kyuhyun]--VICTORIA!!VICTORIA!!

[victoria]--(turns back)GO AWAY!!!(and went inside their house)

Kyuhyun was really hurt because for him, Victoria was the one, but the only thing that differs, he was not hers. Kyuhyun went home devastated and broken-hearted.

inside the house...

[seung ho]--noona...are you okay??

[victoria]--ne seung ho-ah...

Victoria can't believe it, she is now officially free from Kyuhyun, but she was also hurt becasue of the break up, she also thought that Kyuhyun was the one when they started dating but as time goes by, she was wrong, Kyuhyun was not the guy she thought he is.

 

Nichkhun on the other hand, can't believe that Victoria has a boyfriend. Becasue of what happened, his lower lip still soars and his left eyebrow has still a wound. NIchkhun always go to school, to the booths, expecting to see if he can see Victoria again. But to his dismay, she was nowhere to be found. He wants to talk to her and apologize again and he wants to clear things up.

 

ONE DAY...

VICTORIA'S SIDE...(in their booth)

[hyomin]--mwo??you broke up with him already??

[eunjung]--you didn't tell us...we should have celebrated...(laughs)

[victoria]--(looks sad)guys...don't be like that...

[hyomin and eunjung]--mianhe victoria-ah...

[victoria]--well he was really upset...it was the first time i saw him cry...

[jessica]--what??he cried??

[victoria]--ne...i jus wish we could be friends again...

[eunjung]--oh..vic...did you saw your "husband" again??hehe

[hyomin and jessica]--yeah...have you seen him around??

[jessica]--he's kinda cute...hehehe

[victoria]--i haven't seen him around...i don't even know what he's course is...

[hyomin]--then how about we look around the booths??

[victoria]--ani...i'm not a stalker...hahaha

NICHKHUN'S SIDE...(in their booth)

[joon]--hey nic..how's the wounds??hehe

[nichkhun]--yah!because of you all i got this!!aish...

[taecyeon]--hahaha...it was wooyoung who calles you...you should punish him...

[wooyoung]--yah!yah!!

[nichkhun]--aish...you all are so babo!!

[joon]--have you seen her??

[nichkhun]--i looked around but i didn't saw her...

[taecyeon]--waoh!!you looked for her??you must be inlove with her...hahaha

[nichkhun]--mwo??yah taecyeon-hyung!!..aish...i just wanted to talk to her...that's all...

[joon]--then let's find her again...

[nichkhun]--do you want me to look like a stalker now??

 

Nichkhun and Victoria was at their respecteive booths with their closest friends. If only they roam around the booth area, they would have seen each other, but unfortunately, they were not able to see each other again. Truly, fate does not let them see each other.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...i was really happy that many subscribed to my story...it really made me happy...gomawo chingu-ah!!

 

so here is another update...hope you'll like it...:D

 

*as you sa see...Seung Ho is in the story now...but i will introduce him next chapter...so stay posted...:D...and many more characters to be unveiled...:D