She's soooo cute!! ^-^

Kiss...Kiss...

Seung Ho and Jiyeon meet again after the weekend. Back to school again. Because of what Seung HO had just sent to Jiyeon the other night, Jiyeon wants clarify things up...

[jiyeon]--yah!! what do you mean by "you owe me twice" eh??

But then Seung Ho just ignored her and continue to walk. But then someone grabbed his hand and he turned around and saw that it was Jiyeon...

[seung ho]--yah! what do you want?

[jiyeon]--i need answers!!

[seung ho]--answers to what??

[jiyeon]--what do you mean by "you owe me twice" ??

[seung ho]--i thought you are smarter than me...you should figure that out...

Then he continues to walk again when someone smacked his head and when he turns around, it was again Jiyeon...

[seung ho]--yah!! that hurts!!

[jiyeon]--will you just tell me what you mean?!

[seung ho]--aish...*sigh* since i saved you twice...you have to repay the good things i did..saving you...

[jiyeon]--mwo??? you're such a selfish person!! you know that!!

[seung ho]--selfish?? me?? aigoo!!

[jiyeon]--if that's what you want...then turn back time that way you don't have to save me at all...

[seung ho]--do you want to get by those guys?! huh!!

[jiyeon]--you shouldn't have save me from those falling books...

[seung ho]-aish!! (scratches his hair) forget about it!! let's not talk about it...

[jiyeon]--you're such a selfish guy...

[seung ho]--fine...then i won't save you anymore...if that's what you want..

[jiyeon]--fine!!

[seung ho]--remember what i said...i will help you no more if you ge to an accident..

[jiyeon]--fine!!

Then Jiyeon went ahead of Seung Ho to their room and Seung Ho followed.

 

____________________________________________

Hyomin and Eunjung were walking together to go their class. Joon and Taecyeon were just hanging out waiting for their next class. Taecyeon saw Eunjung approaching and he immediately elbowed Joon...

[taecyeon]--hey joon...

[joon]--ye? wae?

[taecyeon]--remember the girl that i was talking about??

[joon]--ye...why? where is she??

[taecyeon]--there(points at them)

Joon looked at where Taecyeon was pointing and he saw Hyomin approaching...

[joon]--hyomin-ah!! (he called her)

Hyomin heard someone calling her and looked around until she saw Joon sitting there...

[hyomin]--hey eunjung...i want you to meet joon...kaja!!

Eunjung was dragged by Hyomin and as they were approaching the area, she saw Taecyeon.

Then they arrived...

[joon]--hyomin-ah...

[hyomin]--joon oppa...

[taecyeon]--(looking at eunjung)...eunjung-ssi...

[eunjung]--(smiled) taecyeon-ssi....

Both Joon and Hyomin were shocked...

[joon and hyomin]--you both know each other??

[taecyeon and eunjung]--ne...

[hyomin]--wah...oh wait...you're taecyeon?

[joon]--you're eunjung?

[eunjung]--you're joon?

[taecyeon]--you're hyomin?

They all asked each other...

[joon, hyomin, taecyeon, and eunjung]--ne...wae?? (they said unison)

[joon, hyomin, taecyeon, and eunjung]--so you're the person joon/taecyeon/hyomin/eunjung was talking about (they said in unison again)

Then there was silence. Followed by laughs. they were laughing because of what they have just said...

[joon]--so where are you girls going?

[hyomin]--to our next class...you??

[joon]--us..oh we're about to walk you girls to your rooms...right taec?

[taecyeon]--ne...that's right...shall we go then?? (they both stood up)

Taecyeon went to Eunjung and Joon went to Hyomin...

[hyomin and eunjung]--we shall...

Then they all went upstairs.

___________________________________________

Nichkhun and Victoria were in their class and it has not yet started...

[nichkhun]--vic...you really like jiyeon-ah...hahahaha

[victoria]--ne...she's just sooo cute...^-^

[nichkhun]--i know...just like me...hahahaha

[victoria]--hahaha...you wish..she's sooo cute...

[nichkhun]--omo omo omo...you like jiyeon-ah? are you in love with jiyeon-ah?? my sister? (he teased)

[victoria]--YAH!!! (then punches nichkhun's shoulder lightly)

[nichkhun]--hahahaha...just kidding vic...mian...

[victoria]--hhhmmmmphhh...

[nichkhun]--oh c'mon...mian...

[victoria]--you're lucky i'm good..hehehehe

[nichkhun]--gomawo...

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

enjoy!!

please comment chingus!!