43

Kiss...Kiss...

Days have passed and this gave Kyuhyun plenty of time to think of what he should do to get Yoona’s friendship back and maybe more.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

What kind of friend am i? a really really bad friend. PABO! What I did was way beyond the line, it just went out. Now I gotta go apologize to her. But there is just this thing I really don’t understand. Those words hse spoke “If you only know how I feel”, what does those words mean? I mean, it can’t be, right? I mean,no. not in a bad way but in a good way. I just…I’m not worth it.

 

 

That day, Kyuhyun decided to go back to school again. He was the first one to arrive then his classmates went in minutes later. Yoona is also one of his classmate but she is not around whe the teacher came in. Once the teacher came in, the teacher noticed him “Oh Mr. Cho, you decided to enter class again” their teacher said as he sat down and and placed his things on his table. Kyuhyun shrugged and said “Ne seonsangnim” in a shy voice as he scratches his hair. *Why is Yoona not here?* he turned to his left to his classmate “Have you seen Yoona?” he asks “Ani, hse was not attending class since the other day” his classmate answered. He faces the board and thoughts filled his mind. The teacher is already lecturing in the front but Kyuhyun is not paying attention.

“Mr. Cho, if you don’t want to listen to the lesson, better if you just didn’t enter class today” their teacher reprimanded him as he was just looking outside the door. He turned his attention to their teacher “Mianhe seonsangnim” he apologizes. He focuses his attention to the discussion but the thought of Yoona can’t just be erased in his mind.

 

 

 

“Have Kyuhyun apologized to Yoona?” asked Nichkhun

“Molla. He’s back to school today, maybe he’ll say sorry today” Victoriia said in a flat tone while reading a book

“But Yoona is not attending school today” Eunjung announced

“Wae?” they all asked looking at Eunjung

“Woah” she steps back “ she just told me that she’s not” lifting her shoulders up and down

“Yah! What’s wrong with your shoulders?” Hyomin teased

“Hehe..i’m just a little tired” she smiled and sits down beside Taecyeon. Then Taecyeon faces Eunjung’s back and starts to massage her “Wah..so nice” “Anything for you”

“Oooohhhhh…you two should definitely get a room ASAP” Joon teased them and Eunjung slaps his arm “Ow, you’re strong” rubbing his arm “Merong”

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah!” a male voice called out. Jiyeon looks around finding who called it be and sawa boy waving his hand “Uh? How can his voice be so loud?” it is Seung Ho who called her. He was running, trying to catch up with Jiyeon. Jiyeon just stood there waiting for him to arrive. “Going to the canteen?” he asks as he reach her gasping for air “Ne, wae?” “Arasso, we’ll go together then” grabbing Jiyeon’s hand and they went to the canteen. As they arrive at the canteen, students fom all corners were looking at them. Jiyeon feels insecure and noticed that she Seung Ho are holding hands. She tries releasing it but Seung Ho just holds it tighter with every pull Jiyeon makes.

*Aigo! What’s with this guy?* she thought

“Wah! Two intelligent people! Daebak!”

Both of them looked back and saw their friends

“Oh hey chingus!” Seung Ho greeted them smiling. Jiyeon still tries to her her hands free and finale Seung Ho loosens the grip and let Jiyeon’s hand free.

“So are you guys together now?” ask Yoseob

“I know you are” Suzy added

“Ppalli! Tell us!” Taemin and Sulli demanded.

Instead of answering the questions “Where’s Krystal?” “She was in class right?” they both questioned. And they all look at Minho who was busy looking at the food.

“Hey Minho-ah!” Yoseob called out “Uh?” he immediately looked at them and went closer to them “Wae?”

“Why did Krystal went home?” Sulli asks him

“Do I know the answer?” he looks clueless as to why.

 

___________________________________

where do you are they??