We're friends now, right?

Kiss...Kiss...

It was a very noisy morning in Seoul University high schol department. It was like a market place where every student was talking to each other. When the bell rang, the hallways suddenly became quiet as all the students went inside their classrooms...

[teacher]--good morning class...

[seung ho]--oh teacher...you're not late today..:D (the students laugh)

[teacher]--haha...you're right because today your competition will be arriving...

[seung ho]--chincha?? (his beginning to get nervous now)

Minutes later...

[??]--mianhe teacher...i was late... (all the students look up except for seung ho for he thought it was just their classmate)

[teacher]--oh...you're here already...it's okay...(bangs the table lightly)excuse me class...she is your new classmate...

Seung Ho hearing that it was their new classmate, he looked up and to his surprise...

[teacher]--please introduce yourself...

[??]--annyonghasaeyo....park jiyeon imnida...i hope we can be best of friends..(and gives her cutest smile to them)

The other students began talking...

[S1]--omo omo omo...she's so cute...

[S2]--i know right...so pretty...

Seung Ho on the other hand can't believe on what he saw...it was the girl...

[teacher]--jiyeon-ssi...you go seat beside seung ho-ssi...that guy right there...(he points at seung ho)

Jiyeon went to the seat and when she sat down and looked at Seung Ho, she also can't believe what she saw...it was the guy...

 

FLASHBACK...

 

It was already nihgt time when Seung Ho was walking down the dark corner of the street when he suddenly hears a scream. When he arrived at the other corner, she saw four guys surrounding a girl, then one guy holds the the arms of the girl. He immediately went there and started to punch them, the four guys attacked him but Seung Ho is a black belter in taekwondo that he took the four guys in just one blow. Then he saw the girl in the corner being afraid and he went to her...

[??]--ahhh!!stay away form me!!

[seung ho]--hey miss...miss...it's okay now...they're gone...

Jiyeon looked up and saw Seung Ho(but she didn't know him this time). Jiyeon was so afraid that he immediately hugged Seung Ho and he was so shocked becasue of it. It was the first time that a random girl hugged him. Then Jiyeon released the hug...

[jiyeon]--gomawo...

Then she stands up and started to walk away from Seung Ho, but...

[seung ho]--(grabs her hand)..miss, cna i walk you home instead??

[jiyeon]--(shocked)..wa..wae?

[seung ho]--do you want to happen what happened earlier??

[jiyeon]--ani...

[seung ho]--then let me walk you home...

[jiyeon]--n..n..ne....

Then they started to walk and arrived at Jiyeon's place...

[jiyeon]--gomawo again...(bows her head)annyong!!

[seung ho]--annyong!!

END OF FLASHBACK...

[jiyeon and seung ho]--it was you!!(they both said in unison)

Their classmates stared at them looking confused...

[taemin]--hey sueng ho..(he calls him)..do you know that girl??

[sueng ho]--mwo??ah..ani...

[teacher]--jiyeon-ssi, sueng ho-ssi...any problems??

[jiyeon and seung ho]--nothing teacher...

Their class went on and they both didn't lok at each other. Seung Ho ca't believe that his competition will be the girl he just saved the other night. When their class ended, Seung Ho went out first and Jiyeon saw him and ran after him...

[jiyeon]--hey...seung ho-ssi...

Seung Ho didn't hear Jiyeon at first and continues to walk, then suddenly someone hed his arm...

[sueng ho]--ohh?(looking back and saw Jiyeon)

[jiyeon]--seung ho-ssi...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ssi...

[jiyeon]--you were that guy who saved me...

[seung ho]--so??

[jiyeon]--gomawo once again...

[seung ho]--oh...but please don't tell anyone about it...okay??

[jiyeon]--okay...:))...

Then Seung Ho walks again...

[jiyeon]--sueng ho-ssi...seung ho-ssi!!

[seung ho]--(turned around)wae??

[jiyeon]--where are you going now??

[seung ho]--*this girl is thick skinned huh..she feels we're now close*..uhmm...at the canteen..wae??

[jiyeon]--can i go with you?since i only know you...

[seung ho]--oh...arasso...kaja!

They went ot the canteen and there she meets Seung Ho's other friends...

[jiyeon]--annyong...park jiyeon imnida..

[the others]--annyong chingu....:))

[introducing themselves]--krystal imnida...minho imnida...taemin imnida...sulli imnida...yoseob imnida...

[jiyeon]--nice to meet you all chingus...:))..can i seat with you?

[krystal]--sure you can...:))

Seung Ho and the others(Taemin, Yoseob, and Minho) stood up and went to buy their snacks...

[taemin]--hey seung ho-ah...your competition is really cute...

[yoseob]--bet you'll fall for her...hahaha

[minho]--bet you'll give up your #1 spot to her...

They teased Seung Ho while they were approaching the food counter...

[seung ho]--hahahaha...bet all you want guys...but i'm never giving up my #1 spot...and if you guys like her go...haha

Jiyeon was left in the table talking with Krystal and Sulli...

[krystal]--hey jiyeon-ssi...

[jiyeon]--ne?? and please stop the formality...hehehe...we're friends now right??:))

[krystal]--hahaha...right2x...uhmm...do you know seung ho??

[jiyeon]--(remembered what seung ho told her)..ah...ani...since we are seatmates...that's why i know him..

[sulli]--ah...we see...:))..anyways, why were you not around these past two days??

[jiyeon]--oh...that..hehe...my brother toured me around the city...i'm kinda new here..i'm from busan...

[krystal]--chincha?? like minho oppa...:))

[sulli]--hey krystal...i smell something fishy between you and minho oppa...hahaha

[krystal]--aish...sulli-ah...fyi...we're just friends...:))

[sulli]--ara..ara...

Then the boys came back and brougth food for the girls.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Meantime, at the college department. Kyuhyun decided to go to Victoria since they are friends now.

FLASHBACK...

(this was supposed to be included in chapter 4 but then i forgot to include this)

Victoria was talking with her friends in the booth when Kyuhyun appeared in their sight. Victoria went up to him...

[victoria]--yah! what are you doing here?

[kyuhyun]--i'm here to make peace with you vic...here..(handed the chocolate box to her)

[victoria]--oh?? but it's not my birthday today...

[kyuhyun]--i know..this is my peace offering...

[victoria]--oh...

[kyuhyun]--we can still be friends right??

[victoria]--yeah..sure...:))

END OF FLASHBACK...

When Kyuhyun went to Victoria's classroom, the class hasn't ended yet so he waits outside. When the class ended, Victoria went out and went to Kyuhyun...

[victoria]--hey hyun...

[kyuhyun]--oh hey vic...

Then Nichkhun went out and saw that Victoria was talking to Kyuhyun. Also Kyuhyun saw him and suddenly went up to him..

[kyuhyun]--bro...mianhe for what happened..

[nichkhun]-oh hey...yeah...don't worry about it...

Then they both shared a hand shake and Kyuhyun went back to Victoria. They began walking when Victoria went back to NIchkhun and siad something that made Nichkhun smile and she went back to Kyuhyun. At that time when Nichkhun smiled at what Victoria said, he was kinda jealous of that.

 

BUT WHAT DID VICTORIA TOLD NICHKHUN THAT MADE HIM SMILE??

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

finally!! i have updated this fic...hope you like this guys...and as you can see jiyeon and seung ho already know each other and kyuhyun, nichkhun, and victoria are now friends...:D

 

enjoy this one chingus!!!:D

please comment...:DD