It's War

Kiss...Kiss...

f

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nichkhun and Victoria were at the garden talking nad laughing at each other when suddenly it turned into shouts of anger and fists flying everywhere.

“YAH!!!” Victoria shouted

Kyuhyun just punched Nichkhun that made him fall to the ground. Because of madness, Kyuhyun let it all out towards Nichkhun. The once peaceful evening became a chaotic evening inside Vcitoria’s house. Nichkhun was still on the ground, unable to stand up because of the fall. He’s about to stand up when Kyuhyun punched him again and falls to the ground again. Victoria doesn’t know what to do, her tears flowing down from her eyes. Kyuhyun was about to punch Nichkhun again when Victoria blocks his way “Kyuhyun-ah! Stop!!!” she cried out blocking Nichkhun.

 

Nickhun is in pain and he wipes the blood from his lips “Victoria” he said in a weak voice as he placed his hand on Vcitoria’s shoulder. She look back at him “Nichkhun-ah, gwenchanna?” she ask worriedly and he just nods in reply.

 

“Let me go!” shouted Kyuhyun as he treis to escape from the grips of Taecyeon and Joon “Yah! Let me go!” he shouted in anger.

 

She looks at Kyuhyun with an angry face “YOU!” she point at him “What’s wrong with you?!” she questioned in anger. Just like the first meeting of the three, Kyuhyun was back to himself again, unable to control his feelings. “Victoria..I…I di” he said in a more calm way. Jiyeon was at the side comforted by Seung Ho because she was crying. Victoria helps Nichkhun stand up and glares intensely at Kyuhyun. She quickly went over to him and directly slapped him “I thought you changed! You just ruined everything!” she said in a voice full of madness as she hates him now and probably will hate him as days, as months, as years will pass.

 

 

-____________________________________

mian if i only updated today...mian...jeongmal mianhe

and sorry if it't just a short update..

really really sory chingus