A walk to school...

Kiss...Kiss...

WHen Jiyeon woke up,she doesn't know why she was now in her bed when she can really remember falling asleep at the balcony. Then it pops in her head...

[jiyeon]--seung ho! he must have carried me...haha..mr competitive's not that bad...

Then her door opens and saw that it was...

[jiyeon]--seung ho! O_O

[seung ho]--eh? why are you shock? i just came here to let you know that breakfast is ready and that school starts in an hour...

[jiyeon]--omo omo omo...eottokhae?? (she panicked)

She quickly got up and went to the bathroom...

[jiyeon]--seung ho-ah...i'll be down in 20 minutes...i'll just get ready (she shouted from the bathroom)

[seung ho]--(miles) arasso!

 

Seung Ho went down while Jiyeon takes a bath. After 30 minutes, Jiyeon came down all ready...

[jiyeon]--good morning unnie..

[victoria]--good morning jiyeon-ah...now you ist down and eat...

[jiyeon]--okay...(sits down)

[seung ho]--yah! (came out from nowhere)

[jiyeon]--(jumps a liitle from her chair) woah! you scared me..

[victoria]--seung ho-ah..you eat too

[seung ho]--yah! you said you'll be down in 20 minutes...it's already passed 30 minutes..is that 20 minutes to you? i was waiting..i'm so hunry now...(scolded her and sits down then eats)

[jiyeon]--(she stopped) what? what did you say? you were waiting for me? hehehe(she teased)

[seung ho]--(seung ho was choked that he drinks water)uhh...ah...uuuhhmmm...aniya! (can't look straight in jiyeon's eyes) yah! just eat there! (then eats again...

[victoria]--*hahaha...they're so cute together*(she thought)

 

While Seung Ho and Jiyeon were eating, Victoria called Nichkhun...

[victoria]--hey nic

[nickhun]--oh good morning vic..how's jiyeon?

[victoria]--they're already eating and will be going to school now...

[nichkhun]--will you be also going to school?

[victria]--later...i only have one class today..wae?

[nichkhun]--nothing..keke

[victoria]--i'll hung up now...bye.

 

After Seung Ho and Jiyeon ate their breakfast, they startedto go to school.

While they were walking...

[jiyeon]--hey seung ho...thanks...(talking about last nigth)

[seung ho]--for what? (really forgot)

[jiyeon]--for last night...

[seung ho]--what about last night? (confused)

[jiyeon]--aish...i never kno mr competitive has alo a weak memory...(hse teased)

[seung ho]--yah! i remember...you were crying because you miss your parents...

[jiyeon]--well yeah..but how did i get to my bed?

[seung ho]--(remembers) oh! that one! that might explain the pain i'm feeling now in my arms (he joked around)

[jiyeon]--yah! (punches seung ho's arm)

[seung ho]--ah! that hurts..well you should loose some weight...you're heavy..(he joked)

[jiyeon]--hhhmmmmmppppppph!! (sulking)

[seung ho]--hahaha...just kidding...

[jiyeon]--(glares at seung ho) merong!

 

Then they arrived at their school.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the late update..

hope you like this..☺

PLEASE COMMENT