47

Kiss...Kiss...

 

The day was for them to be reunited and to be friends again.

Yoona and Krystal were just inside their house just sitting in the living room and just watching television with Siwon and Kai.

“Yah! Siwon oppa! Why did you do that?” she punches his arm.

“We’ll I just see that he likes you” he says while rubbing his arm.

“Huh! That will be impossible!” she admitted the fact that Kyuhyun will never love her.

“Unnie, I think Minho is thinking that Kaii oppa is my boyfriend. He says so” she tells her unnie about the way Minho looks at the two of them.

“Well you should have told them that we are just cousins…duh?!” Kai just annoys her for that matter.

They were still talking when their doorbell suddenly rings.

“Who could that be?” Yoona questions herself.

“I’ll get it” Siwon stood up and opens the door “Oh! It’s Kyuhyun and that might be Minho as well” he happily announced once the saw who it was outside.

Yoona and Krystal looks at each other surprised and nervous at the same time.

“Oooohhh…this will be a hapy day for the both you of you” Kai teases them that received both punches to his arm from Yoona and Krystal.

 

“Hey bro!” Siwon made their handshake and let them come inside the house.

When they reached inside the house, Yoona and Krystal were not in the living room. Kai was the one left there.

Minho saw Kai and wondered what he is doing here.

“Hey!” Kai nods at him “Krystal forgot to say…we are just cousins..no need to worry” he smirks at him.

With that, Minho just smiles at him and felt a sigh of relief.

“Kyuhyun-ah” Kyuhyun heard a female voice from upstairs and quickly look at the direction and saw Yoona dressed casually well and beside her is Krystal. Minho never saw Krystal that beautiful and he saw just this once, that moment. Both Kyuhyun and Minho can never hide that they miss Yoona and Krystal.

Minho quickly went up to Krystal and hugs her. Krystal was startled by the sudden action of Minho. She doesn’t know what to do but hug him back too.

“Ehem” Yoona interrupted the hug and Minho quickly paces away from Krystal.

“Yoona-ah…I think we’re ready to go?” Kyuhyun says.

“Yup! She is sure ready!” Siwon assures Kyuhyun.

 

 

Lovey dovey dovey uh uh uh uh

Lovey dovey dovey uh uh uh uh

Jiyeon’s phone rings and answers it “Yoboseyo?”

“Jiyeon-ah?” a male voice answers the other line.

Jiyeon doesn’t know who it is so she looks at the screen of her phone and saw that it is Seung Ho who is calling her.

“Wae?”

“Have you forgotten that we have a date today?” he asks her.

Jiyeon frowns her forehead “Who told you that I accepted it? I never answered your question”

“Well you have no other choice but to go out with me…I have been waiting for you for hours now…I’m outside your house if you wanna know…” he chuckles at his last line.

Jiyeon’s eyes grew big, could not believe what she just heard. She quicly looks out the window and saw Seung Ho sitting outside his car. She quiclkly hangs up the phone and wnet outside.

“Neo! Why did you not call me earlier?!” she yelled at him.

“Hahahaha..i was amazed that you actually dance very very well” he teases her.

“What?!” her grew big again.

Because Seung Ho was just outside their house, she saw Jiyeon dancing early in the morning and just looks at her and not minding calling her.

“Hehehe…now go back inside nad change your clothes…we’re going somewhere today” he pushes Jiyeon inside the house.

Once inside the house “Morning hyung!” he greeted Nichkhun.

“Oh…Seung Ho-ah! You’re here! So where are you taking my sister today?” he asks him while Jiyeon is going to her room to change.

“Just somewhere hyung…uhmmm…” he hesitates to continue what he wants to say.

“What is it? Is this about making my sister your yeopjachingu?” Nichkhun guesses.

“Mwo??” he just can’t believe it.

“Hahaha…don’t worry..i trust you…you’re a nice boy…” Nichkhun pats his shoulder.

Seung Ho smiled at what Nickhun said.

“Where are you going hyung?” Seung Ho asks him as Nickhun is dressed casually well.

“Going to meet your noona” he says.

“Oh…so that’s why hse is wearing such wonderful dress…she really looks beautiful hyung” Seung Ho teases Nichkhun.

 

--so the 4 couples will be having a date…hehehe…

--and maybe after the dates…will be the last chapters…

 

and also please support my newest fic

Ma Boo