40

Kiss...Kiss...

A week had passed and the conflict was still in the air. Kyuhyun was really guilty and just keeps on blaming himself, but the fact that ha had hurt Yoona, he just can’t get her off his mind. He sees her around the school but she avoids him by just passing by him bowing her head as if she didn’t see him at all. He also tries to talk to Victoria, but not able to do it because of the guilt he feels. Nichkhun has nothing ot do with him for he understands what he feels. But there’s nothing he can do to help Kyuhyun. He’s left alone with no one to talk to.

 

 

On the other side, because Minho and Krystal are realted to bohte of them, they are somehow affected by it. Minho is prohibited to visit Krystal in their house because Yoona can see Kyuhyun in him and that just ruins the relationship.

 

Jiyeon and Seung Ho has nothing against Minho or whoever else. They just don’t want that one thing to ruin the friendship that they have started. But with all the drama happening, love blossoms between the two. But Jiyeon keeps on denying what she truly feels for Seung Ho.

 

“Hey Nic, have you seen Victoria?” asked Joon

“Well, she’s suppose to with us during lunch” stated Eunjung

“Molla, I don’t know where she is. She’s not answering her phone” said Nichkhun flipping and flipping his phone. The 5 of them where at a nearby cafeteria where they eat their lunch. But this time, Victoria is not with them.

 

Victoria’s POV:

 

I was walking going to the cafeteria where we usually eat lunch when I saw Yoona, alone and is crying. I went to her and sits beside her. She quickly wiped her tears and said “Oh hey Vic unnie” “Why are you crying?” I asked her patting her back. Somehow I kinda know what’s the reason behind it. And it involves Kyuhyun in some ways.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

same as before...

i'll be updating twice...

please do leave some comments...please??*puppy eyes*