A Familiar Face...

Kiss...Kiss...

Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
nan mireo naedo nan
dashi negero daga ga seo
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
naman bo il kkeoya
neo ege nareul boyeo jul kkeoya

Her phone rings...

[??]--yeboseyo??

[nichkhun]--jiyeon-ah...

[jiyeon]--oh...nichkhun oppa...what is it??

[nichkhun]--i think you need to transfer school...

[jiyeon]--mwo??but wae?

[nichkhun]--so that i could look after you more often...i miss my little cute sister!!!i haven't seen for a year now you know...hehehe

[jiyeon]--you miss me??it doesn't sound like it...hehehe(she teased)

[nichkhun]--hahaha...i really miss you my cutie sister...

[jiyeon]--but where am i going to study??

[nichkhun]--here...at seoul university...they offer high school levels here..

[jiyeon]--isn't it your school??

[nichkhun]--yeah...wae??

[jiyeon]--oh ani...i've always wanted to go there...hehehe...so i gues i really have to transfer there huh??

[nichkhun]--absulotely my dear sister...:D

[jiyeon]--hahaha..okay...i'll pack now...i'll take a plane so you better pick me up oopa...arasso??

[nichkhun]--okay boss!!i'll hung up first...bye

Jiyeon is Nichkhun's little sister. She is living in Busan with their aunts and Nichkhun decided to let Jiyeon transfer to his school so he could look after Jiyeon more.

______________________________________________

[victoria]--yah!!yah!!seung ho!!wake up already...you're going to be late again...(shakes seung ho)

[seung ho]--ne(slowly sits on his bed then went to the bathroom to take a bath)

Seung Ho is Victoria's cousin. Seung Ho's parents are always out of town, so he's living with Victoria. Afterr Seung Ho took a bath, he quickly went to the kitchen and ate his breakfast...

[victoria]--so how's your grades??

[seung ho]--(swallowing his food)still #1 noona...hehehe

[victoria]--waaah!!!daebak!!but you're always late..how could you do that...

[seung ho]--ani...i'm not late...it's our teacher who is always late...

[victoria]--chincha?what kind of a teaher is that...hahaha...anyways...you better go now...

Seung Ho quickly finishes his food and went to school.

@ SCHOOL...

[teacher]--sorry class....i'm late again..(see what i mean...hehehe)

[students]--good morning seon-sang-nim...

[teaher]--good morning also...so next week, you will have a new classmate, a girl, and seung ho...you better get ready, she might take your #1 spot...

[seung ho]--i'm ready for anything sir...

breaktime...

Seung Ho and the others were at the cafeteria having their snacks...

[krystal]--hey seung ho...you heard teacher earlier right??

[seung ho]--i heard him loud and clear krys...

[krystal]--i can't wait to see her...

[taemin]--don't worry bro...(putting his hand on seung ho's shoulder)still on your side even that girl will arrive...:D

[yoseob]--yeah bro...but what if...really...what if she's gonna steal your # 1 spot?

[seung ho]--yah!!don't be like that...you know i'm very competitive...besides, i won't let her...

[sulli]--wah!!so brave of you seung ho...:D

[seung ho]--we better finish our snacks now...time is nearing...

They are Seung Ho's friends...

KRYSTAL            TAEMIN                YOSEOB                     SULLI

When their class ended, they all went home.

_____________________________________________________

Nichkhun was now at the airport, waiting for Jiyeon to arrive from Busan. Jiyeon was so excited to see his brother.

[jiyeon]--OPPA!!NICHKHUN OPPA!!!(runs to nichkhun and hugs him immediately)

[nichkhun]--(hugs jiyeon)...waaaah!!jiyeon-ah!!you're here..(release hug)wah...you really have gotten bigger now...and taller...

[jiyeon]--hahaha...and prettier...(aegyo)

[nichkhun]--kaja!!

[jiyeon]--where??

[nichkhun]--our house of course...

[jiyeon]--oh...hehehe...kaja!!

Nichkhun and Jiyeon went home. Jiyeon went to her room and arranges her stuffs...

[nichkhun]--(from the living room)jiyeon-ah!!

[nichkhun]--(from her room)ne oppa??

[nichkhun]--i'm gonna go out first...i'll be back soon...i have to buy food!!

[jiyeon]--arasso!!

And Nichkhun went to the grocery store.

______________________________________________________________

Seung Ho arrived first and Victoria was still not home, minutes later, Victoria arrived...

[seung ho]--noona..what do we have for dinner??

[victoria]--(forgot to drop by the grocery when she went home)waaah!!!aigoo!!i forgot to drop by the grocery...

[seung ho]--mwo??i'm so hungry already noona...(shows his hungriness with aegyo)

[victoria]--don't worry seung ho...i'll go to the grocery...i'll be back as fast as i can...okay??

[seung ho]--arasso noona...:D

And Victoria went to the grocery.

 

AT THE GROCERY....

Victoria was looking for something and she was looking for that thing in the top shelf. She can't seem to find so she went to the other side, she continued to search for it when suddenly...

[victoria]--oh!!(she bumps into someone)mianheyo...

[??]--oh...it's....(the person stops at the sight)

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...another chapter here...hope you'll like it...and as you can see, jiyeon now enters the story and so as the other characters...hope you'll love it...:D

enjoy!!:D