What's in the middle??

Kiss...Kiss...

It was another day for the high school students. Jiyeon was early so she decided to enter the room first. Seung Hoon the other hand, also arrived early and so enters the room. When he saw Jiyeon already there, he didn't mind her. Also Jiyeon noticing Seung Ho, didn't bother talk to him. They are ignoring each other for such reason. Then minutes later, their other classmates came in, and also their other friends...

[g1]--hey chingu...do you have any assignment??

[g2]--ne but then i don't have any answer to one qeustion..

[g3]--oh?? me too...

[g1]--how about jiyeon-ah how to do it..

[g3 and g2]--okay..

The three girls went up to Jiyeon...

[g2]--jiyeon-ah uhmmm can you help us with this problem??

[jiyeon]--oh?? me??

[g1]--ne..since you know it better..we kinda have a little problem solving it..

[g3]--can you help us jiyeon-ah??

[jiyeon]--ne...gather around..(they gather around her) to get the answer of this you have to...(she continue to explain how it works)

Seung Ho in his seat, sat quietly and feels really threatened by Jiyeon's presence. WHY? Because when Jiyeon was not yet around, the other students would come to him and ask for help, but now that Jiyeon came, it seemed that their classmate would really choose her over him. He just stare at them vehemently. Then after Jiyeon has told them the way it works, they went bakc to their seats leaving Jiyeon with Krystal and Sulli...

[krystal]--wah..jiyeon-ah...you know it all..

[sulli]--i envy you...

[jiyeon]--aish...there's is someone still better than me you know..

[krystal and sulli]--nugu??

[jiyeon]--they guy right there at the back...(she whispers)--jiyeon was sitting in another chair near krystal's and sulli's

[krystal]--oh??! seung ho-ah!! you were there all this time??

[sulli]--we didn't notice you...mianhe..

[seung ho]--oh..

Krystal and Sulli really didn't notice Seung Ho when they entered. Seung Ho on the other hand, was feeling jealous all along. Then the others came...

[minho]--annyong!! krys!!

[krystal]--oh annyong oppa!!

[taemin and yoseob]--annyong!!

[jiyeon and sulli]--annyong!!

[seung ho]--annyong!!

Then the boys went to Seung ho and they talked while the girls continued to chit chat...

[minho]--yah! seung ho-ah!! what's with that face?

[seung ho]--aish...

[taemin]--what happened to you?!

[seung ho]--she's taking it all away from me..

[yoseob]--omo omo omo...yoo seung ho feels threatened by park jiyeon...wah!

[seung ho]--aish...stop that...

[yoseob]--chill seung ho..chill...

[minho]--we're here for your support...:D

[taemin]--ne!! that's right..

Minutes after, their teacher came in started the class. Throughout the whole session, Jiyeon was bothered by the way Seung Ho looks at her and she desides to comfront him. After their class, they took a break. Seung Ho was the last one to come out from the room and Jiyeon was waiting outside. When Seung Ho finally went out of the room, Jiyeon quickly blocked Seung Ho's path, making him to stop...

[seung ho]--yah!!

[jiyeon]--yah!!

[seung ho]--....(just stares at jiyeon)

[jiyeon]--what's wrong with you?!

[seung ho]--nothing's wrong...now go away!!

[jiyeon]--aniyo!!

[seung ho]--aish!!(scratches his head)

[jiyeon]--i know your mad...if it;s becasue i refuse your consequences then i take back what i said...i'll take hte consequences..

[seung ho]--shut up!! it does not even matter anymore..

[jiyeon]--then what is it then??

[seung ho]--none of your business...

[jiyeon]--if your mad or whatever..then tell me!!

[seung ho]--aish!!...it's not even the first grading examinations...but you already stle my #1 spot from me...

[jiyeon]--is that all??! i'm not here to steal your spt..i'm here to study...pabo!!

[seung ho]--mwo??

[jiyeon]--mr. competitive!!! (then walks away)

[seung ho]--aish! that girl!!

 Then the rest of the day continues. When it was already dismissal time, Yoseob decided to go to the library. As he went inside the library, he went directly to the corner most side of the library. He was looking for a book to borrow and read in his free time. As he went thier, he saw a girl trying to reach the uppermost shelf. HSe was trying to get the book on the top but she couldn't get it because it was too high. Yoseob quickly went to her nad got the book from the top shelf and..

[yoseob]--here you go..

[??]--gomawo chingu...

[yoseob]--(recognizes her face] hey aren't we classmates?

[??]--ah...ne...

[yoseob]--yoseob imnida...

[??]--haha..i know...suzy imnida..

[yoseob]--oh...so you're the suzy girl...

[suzy]--suzy girl?

[yoseob]--oh...nothing...

[suzy]--so what are you doing here??

[yoseob]--oh...to borrow a book...

[suzy]--you love reading?

[yoseob]--ne...

[suzy]--same here..let me reccomend good books for you...kaja!

Then they went around the library and searched for books.

 

Nichkhun and Victoria were in their classroom, their psychology class has just ended but they planned to stay there a bit longer...

[victoria]--wah...i still can't believe that seung ho and jiyeon would be classmates...

[nichkhun]--i never knew that seung ho is at the top...

[victoria]--i can't believe that your sister is intelligent...not like you...:D

[nichkhun]--mwo?? what about me??

[victria]--do you think you're smarte than your sister??

[nichkhun]--of course i am (saying it all with confidence)... i trained her well...

[victoria]--hahaha...you think so??

[nichkhun]--try me..

[victoria]--what's in the middle of SEA??

[nichkhun]--E!! hahaha...i know that one...hahaha

[victoria]--......

[nichkhun]--okay okay...my turn...

[victoria]--okay...

[nichkhun]--what's in the midde of heart??

[victoria]--...(thinking) A!!!

[nichkhun]--you're.....WRONG!!

[victoria]--mwo??! wae??

[nichkhun]--what's in the middle of the heart??

[victoria]--myocardium...

[nichkhun]--it's the middle muscular layer...i'm not asking for that one...hahaha

[victoria]--your question is weird...hahaha

[nichkhun]--what's in the middle of my heart??

[victoria]--your changing the question little by little you know...

[nichkhun]--what's the answer??

[victoria]--molla!!

[nichkhun]--oh c'mon!!

[victoria]--then what is it??

[nichkhun]--

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

annyong chingus!! mianhe i only updated just now...i'll update again ASAP...hope you enjot his chapter...☺