Knight...

Kiss...Kiss...

Victoria already know that she and Nichkhun are classmates for their next class, Nichkhun on the other hand, didn't know it, Joon never told him. Nichkhun was with Taecyeon the whole morning and they went together to the classroom...

[nichkhun]--so where are heading next??

[taecyeon]--molla...i have one hour left 'til my class...aigo!! i'm bored again...

[nichkhun]--hahahaha...

Taecyeon turned around and saw Joon, and when he saw Victoria, he quickly tunred to Nichkhun...

[taecyeon]--hey nic...here comes your wife..hahaha

[nichkhun]--O_O...mwo?? victoria-ssi??

[taecyeon]--ne...

When they arrived, both their eyes met. Joon saw Nichkhun and went over to them...

[joon]--hey bro...

[taecyeon]--what's up??

[joon]--oh yeah...this is hyomin...hehehe...and hey nic...vic is there..

[nichkhun]--i know that...

There was a little awkwardness in the surrounding. Taecyeon bid goddbye and went his way while the four went inside. Hyomin and Joon were beside each other while Nichkhun sat beside Victoria. They were not talking to each other 'til Victoria starts the talk...

[victoria]--nichkhun-ssi

[nichkhun]--oh?

[victoria]--why were you not here the other day??

[nichkhun]--oh that...since my little sister just came, i just ave her a tour around Seoul...

[victoria]--you have a little sister??(in anexciting tone)

[nichkhun]--wae so excited victoria-ssi??hehe

[victoria]--ahaha..nothing...i wanna meet her...i've always wanted a dongsaeng...all i have is my boy cousin..

[nichkhun]--hahaha...you'll meet her soon...

[victoria]--chincha??hahaha...so excited..

The awkwardness faded away hwen they started talking. Then their teacher came in and started the lecture.

 

Taecyeon was outside their room waiting for the time to sink in. He was tired of standing that he decided ot sit down on the floor. Then he saw a girl standingoutside the classroom...

[taecyeon]--she looks really familiar...(he talks to himself)

He stands up and went closer to the girl, the girl got confused but then she also remembered so as Taecyeon...

[taecyeon]--hey, it was you!!:))

FLASHBACK...

It was a nice evening in Seoul University. It was still the Founder's Week and the girls decided to go to the horror chamber that was in one of the halls of the school. The hall that was said to be an old hospital during the WWII, years ago and that many patients have died there. Eunjung, Qri, and Soyeon were together. as they were nearing the horror chamber...

[eunjung]--omo...omo...omo...ottoke??

[qri]--yah!!eunjung-ah..are you still afraid to go in there??

[eunjung]--yah!! i always have fears for ghosts..

[soyeon]--eunjung-ah...don't you know that they are only people inside there, wearing so gross make-ups that it makes them look like frightening...?

[eunjung]--i know that okay...

When they arrived at the entrance area, the student who was in charge of the horror chamber said that there can only be two person who's gonna enter the horror chamber at a time...

[eunjung]-mwo??du?(what? only two?)

[student staff-SS]--ne...wae?

[eunjung]--if that's the case, i don't have any partner...:(( (qri and soyeon had already paired up)

On the guys behind them...

[wooyoung]--hey leeteuk-hyung...how about we pair up...

[leeteuk]--arasso..then how about taecyeon?

[taecyeon]--yah!! yah!! i can handle myself...

Then they heard that Eunjung doesn't have a partner...

[leeteuk]--hey miss...do you have any partner??

[eunjung]--naneun amudo eobs-eo(i have none)

[leeteuk]--(turns to taecyeon)hey taec, this girl doesn't have any partner, care to join her??

[taecyeon]--mwo? i don't even know her...

[eunjung]--unnie..ottoke??(to qri and soyeon)

[wooyoung]--c'mon bro...:))

[taecyeon]--aish...fine...(to eunjung)uhmmm, miss...can i go with you?since you don't have any partner at all...

[eunjung]--(turns to him)..chincha??

Eunjung and Taecyeon didn't know each other. When they went inside, Eunjung was screaming everytime a "zombie" come out and holds tightly on Taecyeon's arm. Taecyeon on the other hand was smiling to himself because a girl he doesn't know is holding his arm, then he placed his arm that Eunjung was holding around her shoulder, and Eunjung felt safe around him. When they finally got out...

[eunjung]--waaaah!!! glad that was over...(to taecyeon)gomawo...

[taecyeon]--no problem...

[qri]--eujung-ah...palli!!

They separated ways without knowing each other.

END OF FLASHBACK...

[taecyeon and eunjung]--you're that girl/guy!!

[eunjung]--gomawo...

[taecyeon]--no problem...hahaha...it is you...

[eunjung]--i'm really sorry about what happened..hehehe..i scream like a litle girl...

[taecyeon]--hahaha...it's okay...i'm ok taecyeon(offers his hand)

[eunjung]--i'm ham eunjung...(shook his hand)

Now, they met again. Taecyeon and Eunjung was in the same class and they talked and talked until it was time for their class.

 

 

It was already nihgt time when Seung Ho was walking down the dark corner of the street when he suddenly hears a scream. When he arrived at the other corner, she saw four guys surrounding a girl, then one guy holds the the arms of the girl. He immediately went there and started to punch them, the four guys attacked him but Seung Ho is a black belter in taekwondo that he took the four guys in just one blow. Then he saw the girl in the corner being afraid and he went to her...

[??]--ahhh!!stay away form me!!

[seung ho]--hey miss...miss...it's okay now...they're gone...

Then suddenly the girl hugs him...

Seung Ho walked the girl to her home and went home without even knowing the girl's name.

 

 

 

WHO COULD THAT GIRL BE??

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE...HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT...

PLEASE DO COMMENT...;D

 

do you like eunjung and taecyeon's part??:D