44

Kiss...Kiss...

First period of the class ended and Krystal just went home before the second period can start.

Yoona is in her room getting ready and did not even go to school because someone is coming. She heard the door open and quickly went out of her room and checks who is it.

“Oh it is just you” she sigh a sign of relief

“Hehehe…chill unnie…they will be here soon…thanks to you I have to skip class today” she scowls at Yoona.

Yoona just chuckles and went back to her room.

“Why are you so excited to see them?” Krystal shouted from her room which is just beside Yoona’s room.

“Nothing…just misses them…it has been years since I saw them..and I know that you miss him too” she teased.

“Yah! Whatever unnie!” she shouted back.

 

 

Victoria, Nichkhun and the others were just hanging around the school grounds when they saw Kyuhyun all by himself.

“Hey guys…it’s Kyuhyun” Joon pointed out.

All of them look at the direction, “Kyuhyun-ah!” Nichkhun called him.

Kyuhyun heard someone call him and saw Nichkhun and the others. At first he hesitated to go to them but he just went over to them.

“Annyeong” he greeted them.

“So where are you going now?” Taecyeon asked him.

“I am planning on going to Yoona’s house” he responded.

“What are you going to do? Hurt her more?” Victoria remarked sarcastically with anger in her voice.

“Yah! Stop it unnie” Hyomin whispered to her.

Victoria just rolled her eyes away from Kyuhyun.

“Well I better get going now” he stated

When Kyuhyun is about to go, the boys made their handshake and  then Kyuhyun went off.

 

 

Jiyeon is alone in their classroom reading a novel when suddenly a pair of hands covers her eyes.

“Yah! Yah! Seung Ho-ah! Stop that!” she said annoyingly.

“Huh?? Seung Ho?” the voice asked confusingly.

Jiyeon got confused when it the voice was not Seung Ho’s. She quickly removed the hands and looked back. She gasped as she saw who it is.

“Jb?!?!?!” she shouted in shockness and quickly hugged him and he hugged her back.

Seung Ho and the others were just coming back to the room nad when they went in they were shock as to what they saw.

“Ehem” Seung Ho who is looking at them really wants to separate them.

Jiyeon hearing that someone is looking at them quickly releases the hug.

“Oh hey guys!” she directed them smiling.

“Annyeonghaseyo! JB imnida” he introduced himself.

The others went over to them and greeted him back but except for Seung Ho. Clearly, he is jealous that they are hugging each other and one more thing, he doesn’t know who the guy is.

“Yah! Seung Ho-ah! Greet him back!” she ordered him.

“Shirreo!” he insisted and went directly to his seat.

Jiyeon pouts and JB pinched her cheeks, “Neumo yeopo” he said sweetly showing his eye smile.

“Aigo!” Jiyeon also pinched his cheek.

Then their teacher went in that instant and all of them went all tot heir seats and JB just stood in front of the class.

“Please introduce yourself Mr. Im” the teacher instructed him.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Im Jaebum imnida JB for short. I will be your new classmate for a short while only. Hope we can be friends” and he ends by bowing to all of them.

“You go sit beside Park Jiyeon” their teacher pointed out to Jiyeon.

“Seonsangnim…he can’t sit beside her” Seung Ho protested standing up

“And why?” their teacher asks

“Uhmmm…be-because…becau…” he can’t find the right words to say and keeps on rubbing his back part of his neck.

“Yoo Seung Ho, please sit down” their teacher ordered him nad so Seung Ho sat back.

JB went over to Jiyeon nad sits beside her.

“Hey Jiyeon-ah…what’s wrong with your boyfriend?”

“Mwo?! My boyfriend?? No way! He’s Mr. Competitive. I don’t like him. No way!” she defended herself.

“Woah woah! You are so defending yourself so much…hehehe..guilty?” he teased

“Whatever” she looks away.

 

 

Kyuhyun just arrived in Yoona’s house and he is about to push the doorbell when a car stops in front of the house. He steps a little back and stares at the car. The house door suddenly opened and went out Yoona and Krystal.

“Oppa!” they both shouted as the car doors open and went out two handsome looking guys. One a little older than Krystal and the other one much older than Yoona.

“Hey!” the older guy called out to them.

Yoona is the first one out and once she steps out, she noticed a figure in the sides and when she looked at the sides she saw Kyuhyun.

“Kyu-Kyuhyun” she stutters while saying his name.

“Siwon oppa! Jong In-ah!” Krystal just went towards them and hugs them both.

“Yah! I told you to call me Kai!” he protested

“Hey Yoona-ah! I don’t have a welcome hug from my chunsa?”

Yoona snapped out and turned to Siwon, “Siwon oppa!” she exclaimed and hugs him.

Kyuhyun who is still standing there just stares at them without saying anything.

*Who are they?* he thought questioning himself.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

ooooohhhh...kai and siwon oppa are in the story...kekekeke