And the WINNER is....

Kiss...Kiss...

After all the exams were finished, a week after, the results were out. All the students were rushing going to the bulletin board to see their ranking. Seung Ho, Jiyeon, Krystal, Minho and the others were just waiting until the students finished looking...

[seung ho]--i'm sure i will win the bet..

[suzy]--yah oppa...don't underestimate jiyeon unnie...

[jiyeon]--thanks suzy-ah...(puts one arm on her shoulder)

[minho]--kaja! let's go now...they're gone..

They went closer to the bulletin board and to Jiyeon's surprise...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[seung ho]--YES!!!

[krystal]--what?! you again??

[taemin]--well our seung ho is really smart...ahaha

[jiyeon]--i guess i'll be your slave now mr. competitive...

[seung ho]--hell yes!! you are...

[sulli]--only 2 points...aigoo!!

[jiyeon]--don't worry guys...it's still the first grading..there's next..☺

 

After that, Seung Ho starts ordering Jiyeon around. During break time, Jiyeon would be the one to buy Seung Ho's snacks that Jiyeon can't eat her own snacks. In class, because she don't eat, and only eating can make her energetic, she often falls asleep. She can't listen to the class that attentively becasue of it. And she have to sleep late at night because she needs to study the lessons she slightly misses during class hours.

 

On the other hand, they were in the amphitheater, all of them, and were talking...

[nichkhun]--hey victoria...does seung ho sleep late?

[victoria]--no...wae??

[nichkhun]--well what time does he sleep?

[victoria]--wae are ou asking such questions?(confused)

[nichkhun]--i'm just wondering because jiyeon-ah sleeps really late at night...studying..

 

Break time at the high school department....

[sulli]--hey seung ho-ah..don't you think you're a bit harsh on ordering jiyeon around?

[taemin]--yeah seung ho-ah...i mean we're your friends we support you but it' s like getting out of hand...

[seung ho]--well we made a deal...

[minho]--yours is just soo harsh...

[yoseob]--do you need to witness jiyeon-ah collapse in front of you in order for you to stop??!

[seung ho]--ne!

[all of them except seung ho]--aigoo!!

Then Jiyeon came bringing the Seung Ho's snacks...

[jiyeon]--here mr. competitive...

Then the bell rang and Jiyeon, as usual was not able to eat her snacks, That's why, sometimes, her friends would give food to her to eat during classes if she can't eat.

 

They were still in the amphitheater talking about it...

[victoria]--is jiyeon okay?

[nichkhun]--she's okay..i guess..but i'm just worried about her...

[taecyeon]--don't you ask her about it?

[nichkhun]--i'm asking her but all she'll say is that she's fine...nothing to worry about..

[victoria]--i'm worried about seung ho too...

[eunjung]--eh?! wae?

[victoria]--when he comes home...he's always smiling...even laughing with himself...it freaks me out...

[hyomin]--hahaha...your cousin have gone mad...hahaha

They continued talking then Kyuhyun and Yoona came. They joined in...

[nichkhun]--hey yoona...do krystal ever sleep late?

Yoona is Krystal's older sister...

[yoona]--ani..wae?

[nichkhun]--'case jiyeon always sleeps late at night..

While they were talking, Victoria would tease Kyuhyun using her eyes. Eyeing to Yoona and smiling and Kyuhyun would just stick his tongue out and she would lightly punch him on the arm.

 

WILL JIYEON BE OKAY? WILL SEUNG HO REALLY STOP WHAT HE'S DOING ONCE JIYEON COLLAPSES IN FRONT OF HIM?

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

that will be all for today chingus...how's the chapter??

enjoy!!