The day with you (Part 2)

Kiss...Kiss...

Jiyeon was all alone in their house. Still eating while watching the television, when the doorbel rang...

[jiyeon]--who could it be? (she asks herself)

She went to the door bringing her food. As she opened the door, she saw no one at the gate as to she decided to go to the gate and check it out...

[jiyeon]--(looking from left to right)

[seung ho]--(hiding from the bushes) BOOOO!!! (he shouted while jumping towards jiyeon)

[jiyeon]--aaaaaahhhhhh!!!! (she jumped in surprise that her bowl of cereal spilled all over her t-shirt) aaah!!! waaaahh!!!! eottokhe?! (looks at seung ho) NEO!! yah!!!! (she shouted)

[seung ho]---omo...omo....omo...(goes closer to jiyeon and helps her) mianhe jiyeon-ah...jengmal mianhe) (gets the bowl from her hands)

[jiyeon]--(was pissed off by seung ho she pushes him away and the bowl also spilled over his t-shirt)

[seung ho]--yah! (looking at his wet short)

[jiyeon]--now we're even! (she said sarcatically then went inside the house)

[seung ho]--(follows her)

 

Once inside the house, Seung Ho immediately took off his shirt revealing his six-packs abs and Jiyeon saw it...

[jiyeon]--*i didn't know a skinny boy like him would have some abs*

[seung ho]--(noticed jiyeon looking at him) first time seeing one? (he teased)

[jiyeon]--(stares at seung ho) you're still skinny (sha said snobishly and make her way upstairs but seung ho followed her so she stops and looks back) yah! why are you following me?

[seung ho]--i need to borrow some clothes...or ou want to see me like this? (he teased again)

[jiyeon]--(walks ahead of seung ho and went to nichkhun's room) HERE! (throwing a t-shirt to seung ho)

[seung ho]--is i tokay for nichkhun hyung? i mean..i was thinking on wearing some of your shirts...

Jiyeon went to her room..

[jiyeon]--here!!! (throws another shirt) i don't use it...so you can wear it..

[seung ho]--thanks! (wears the t-shirt and went down)

[jiyeon]-aish! why is that guy here anyway? (she mumbles to herslef)

 

Jiyeon took a shower and Seung Ho was at the living room. After 20 minutes she got dressed and went down drying her hair with her towel. When she was about to step down to the last step, she slipped and that caused her to fall down...

[jiyeon]--aaaahh!! (she shouted in pain)

[seung ho]--(hearing a fall, he found jiyeon on the floor and quickly went to her and helps her stand up) jiyeon-ah...gwenchana? (he asks worriedly)

[jiyeon]--(trying to get up but her ankle hurts) ah!

[seung ho]--(holds her more tightly and securely) here...let me help you...

 

Seung Ho helped Jiyoen sit on the couch. Jiyeon is now sitting while Seung Ho was sitting in front of her starting to massage her ankle..

[jiyeon]--y-yah! seu-seung ho-ah...wh-what are you do-doing?(she stutters)

[seung ho]--massaging you...so that it won't get worst..

[jiyeon]--i though you won't help me again...(she recalled)

[seung ho]--well i can't do it..i just end up helping you (loks at jiyeon)

 

They were making eye contact but Jiyeon felt awkward that she looks away first...

[seung ho]--okay...that should do it... (standing up and sits beside jiyeon)

[jiyeon]--gomawo...uhmmm...seun gho-ah..whay are you here anyway?

[seung ho]--hyung told me...so i agreed...

[jiyeon]--why did you agree?

[seung ho]--it's boring at home...

[jiyeon]--isn't it boring here too??

[seung ho]--i don't get bored when i'm with you... *oh shoot! what did i just say?*

[jiyeon]--*mwo?*

 

A quite long awkward silence..

[seung ho]--uhmm..jiyeon-ah...

[jiyeon]--uh?

[seung ho]--is your foot okay now?

[jiyeon]--uhh...yeah i guess..thanks again..

[seung ho]--i think i have to be here until this afternoon..

[jiyeon]--oh chincha? but i don't have any extra food here...eottokhe?

[seung ho]--don't worry..i'll buy something for me accross the street...(he said smiling)

[jiyeon]--there's a store accross?! (not knowing)

[seung ho]--ne...well it just opened today..so it's new...

[jiyeon]--ooooohhhh!!! i wanna go there...(so excited)

[seung ho]--you can't! (he semi-scolded)

[jiyeon]--(looks at seun gho curiously) waeyo?

[seung ho]--your foot is still not okay...(he acts all protective)

[jiyeon]--*pouts* (sulking)

[seung ho]--he giggles at jiyeon's cuteness) wah...kyeopta...(pinches jiyeon's cheek then bends in front of jiyeon)

[jiyeon]--(just looks at seung ho's back) what are you doing seu-seung ho-ah?

[seung ho]--hop on..i'll take you to the store...we'll buy food there..(slightly looking back at jiyeon)

[jiyeon]--uh no need to do that seung ho-ah..

[seung ho]--oh c'mon...i'm already starving.. (pulls jiyeon unto his back)

[jiyeon]--(completely shock by what he just did but to aviod arguments..she just did what he told her)

 

Seung Ho was carrying Jiyeon on his back and they went to the store accross the stret. Since it's a bit crowded, Seung Ho decide to let Jiyeon donw nad then just supported her while walking. People looking at them thinks that they are a couple because they are just perfect for each other. After they bought some foods, they went back to Jiyeon's house and spend the day with each other.

 

Will this be a new beginning for the two?

_______________________________________________________________

mian for a boring chapter..

hope you like it though...

please don't forget to leave some comments..:D