Date [JiSeung]

Kiss...Kiss...

 

Nichkhun just went out and went over to Victoria’s. Seung Ho is waiting downstairs for Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ah! What’s taking you so long??” he yelled unpatiently.

“Coming!” she yelled as she comes out of her room.

Seung Ho looked up to her and his jaw dropped as he saw Jiyeon.

“Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?” Jiyeon covers herself at the weird look at Seung Ho’s face.

Seung Ho finally came back to his senses and end up sending Jiyeon back to her room. He blocks the door preventing Jiyeon to come out. “Yah! Let me out!” she commanded him as she tries to hit the door again and again.

“Yah! Don’t be hard headed and change your clothes!!” he shouted back still blocking the door.

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” she shouted back.

“Don’t you wear short shorts when going out! It’s unappropriate for girls to wear short shorts” he answered back.

“Fine!!” she shouted back.

 

After 10 minutes,

“I’m done!!” she knocks on the door.

“Are you sure you’re not wearing short shorts anymore?!” he asks.

“I promise you!” she shouted.

Seung Ho turns the knob and open Jiyeon’s door. Jiyeon appears to Seung Ho croosing her arms across her chest and glares at him. Jiyeon is now wearing a gray cardigan sweater on top of a shirt and wears a black pants.

“Happy now?” she asks sarcastically.

Seung Ho smiled and immediately grab Jiyeon’s hand and drag her downstairs and into his car.

“Aish…stop acting as if you are my boyfriend. So strict over me” she reprimanded Seung Ho.

“Hehehe…mianhe…I just don’t like it when you will wear like those” he scratches his head while driving.

 

“Where are we?” Jiyeon asks him as soon as they stop in front of a resort.

“You’ll see” he smirks “Get out now. I’ll park the car nearby”

Jiyeon then went out of the car and waited for Seung Ho at the gate.

“And what took you so long?” Jiyeon placed her hands on her waist and glares at Seung Ho.

“C’mon…being strict does not suit you” he grabs Jiyeon and then theey went in.

As they went in, Jiyeon notices the heart signs being placed by Taecyeon and Joon. Taecyeon and Joon?

“Taecyeon oppa, Joon oppa. What are you two doing here?” hse asks confusingly and then appears Eunjung and Hyomin “Annyeongg Seung Ho-ah” they greeted him.

“Seung Ho-ah…what’s going on?” she twisted her look towards Seung Ho.

“Nichkhun hyung will be asking Victoria noona here” he explains.

“And you know this all along?” she asks.

“Ani…hyung just texted me just now. So yeah, here we are”

“So where are they now? Arent’t they suppose to be here?” she asks again.

“Hyung is just touring noona around so he could give me time to say something to you” he said smiling as they walk towards one of the cottages there.

“I just should have worn my short instead of this pants” ignoring what Seung Ho had just said and then takes off her sweater. Jiyeon rolls her pants up at knee length and is about to walk towards the seashore when Seung Ho held her hand “Jiyeon-ah”

Jiyeon stop and looks back at Seung Ho, “Wae?”

“Please stop, I want to tell you something” he says bowing his head to avoid eye-contact with Jiyeon.

“What is it?” she release her hand and stands in front of Seung Ho. He slowly looks up to Jiyeon and smiled shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

“You look stupid!” she blurted out.

“Yah! Will you just listen to me first?!” Seung Ho commanded her.

Jiyeon grew silent and frozen to what Seung Ho had said.

“Jiyeon-ah…I never thought that I will fall in love with my competition” he started but Jiyeon didn’t get what he is saying.

“What are you saying Mr. Competitive?” she had not called Seung Ho that name for a long time now.

Seung Ho on the other hand, can’t help but smile at Jiyeon calling him Mr. competitive again.

Jiyeon got confused at Seung Ho’s attitude “If you have nothing to say then I better leave you now ‘cause I want to~~” she is cut off as their lips touch each other. Her eyes grew big, shock by the sudden action of Seung Ho.

He pulled away and Jiyeon still can’t believe what happen just now.

“Saranghae Jiyeon-ah” he says looking at her eyes so lovingly and so sincere.

“Mian if I kissed you like that…its just that…you talk to much dino girl” he smirks.

“MWO?! Dino girl?!” she furrowed her eyebrows at Seung Ho

“Yeah…well that’s the name I got from all the thinking I did”

“So you are always thinking of me?” she teases Seung Ho and he blushed a bit “Oh! You’re blushing!” she points at Seung Ho. He quickly look away “Ani” he denies.

“Hahaha…it’s okay seobang…nado saranghae” she says sweetly.

Seung Ho quickly looks at her and then hugs her tightly “Ahh…not so tight Seung Ho-ah” then he loosens the hug and kisses her forehead.

“I’ll never let you go forever” then he kissed her passionately which Jiyeon accepted and returns the kiss back. The kiss broke when they heard screaming and yelling.

“Must be them already” Seung Ho looks back and saw Nichkhun and Victoria.

“What a day it is” Jiyeon concluded.

 

--the end??

--hahaha….nope…I just have one last chapter to post…