Date [KyuNa]

Kiss...Kiss...

 

“Hyung, we will be going first” Minho says to Kyuhyun as they were outside the house.

“Wait..i thought that we will just be going with Yoona unnie and Kyuhyun oppa” Krystal asks confusingly.

“Uhm…not that case here” Minho pointed out.

“Yah! Minho-ah! Take care of my little sister!” Yoona ordered him.

“Yes ma’am!” he salutes herr and drags Krystal away from the two.

Minho and Krystal went their separate ways and Kyuhyun and Yoona went inside Kyuhyun’s car

“Why are you doing this?” Yoona asks Kyuhyun as soon as he steps on the drivers’ seat.

“I just want to hang out with you and tell you something” he said it as if nothing has happened between them and started the car and drove it to a place they once called a hide-out place when they hang out together during the past.

 

Yoona hurriedly went out of the car and walk towards the swing located under a big big tree. But before she could reach there, a hand grabs her arm and circled her around and she is immediately hugged by someone. And that someone is Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had been wanting to do that since they had this misunderstanding and hugging her was all he could think of to show her that he cares for her and that he loves her. Yes, loves her.

“Yoona-ah…will you listen to what I’m going to say? I’m gonna be saying this just once” he says still hugging Yoona and she just nod and is still shock by sudden hug of Kyuhyun.

“I like you…no..i mean…I love you Yoona-ah” he finally confessed to her after all the time they were away from each other. “I truly missed you Yoona-ah..i hope you know that by now”

Yoona just can’t help but cry and cry and hugs on Kyuhyun more tightly.

“I’m really sorry for what I have said to you and the pain I have caused you. After all those time you were not with me…I feel so…feel so empty. You are the only one that made me happy and had been with me all this time when I needed someone. Saranghaeyo Im Yoona” he slowly backs away from the hug and gently touches Yoona’s face and wipes the tears in her cheeks.

“Pabo!” she playfully hit Kyuhyun’s chest again and again. “Neo! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” she just can’t stop hitting Kyuhyun.

“Yah! That hurts you know?!” he jokingly says to her. Then he grab hold of her arms and stares at her lovingly.

“Yoona-ah..please forgive me and give another chance” he pleaded.

Yoona can’t utter any word as she is really dumbfounded as to what Is happening. Is she dreaming? Is she? No! she’s not dreaming and her first love is actually confessing to her. All makes all sense and real when Kyuhyun leans in and gave her a peck in the lips.

“I’ll take that as a yes?” Kyuhyun smiled at her shyly and hugs her once again.

“Nado Kyuhyun oppa” and she hugs him back.

 

--2 couples left and it’s bye bye time—