Who will WIN??

Kiss...Kiss...

Weeks have passed and their first grading exam will start soon. The rivalry between Jiyeon and Seung Ho is getting intense and before the first grading exam starts, the two made a deal...

[jiyeon]--seung ho-ah...how about we make a deal??

[seung ho]--you desperate?

[jiyeon]--mwo?! ani! i just want to make a deal with you...

[seung ho]--arasso...go!

[jiyeon]--if i will on the #1 spot..

[seung ho]--huh! as if...

[jiyeon]-yah let me finish...if i will be then you have to be more nice to me and treat me ice cream if ever we see an ice cream stand...keke...now you!

[seung ho]--aish! you're so chidish! okay...if i will still be on the #1 spot...then you have to do what i say...or you could just buy me food every recess time...only for 1 week...

[jiyeon]--*aigoo!! what have you gotten yourself into jiyeon-ah!? i know he's gonna make me suffer (sigh)* (she thought) DEAL!!

[seung ho]--*this girl clearly doesn't know what she's getting in to*(he thought)

Their first grading exam starts...

...both Jiyeon and Seung Ho getting ready for the exam to start. But then, Seung Ho was not able to bring any pen...

[seung ho]--hey minho...do you have an extra pen?

[minho]--ani...i just brought one...maybe jiyeon have...

[seung ho]--(hesitate at first on asking jiyeon but he can't take the exam without a pen and it's a big loss for him, so--) hey jiyeon-ah...do you have any axtra pen?

[jiyeon]--oh? taking an exam without a pen? what kind of student are you?

[seung ho]--yah! can i just borrow?

[jiyeon]--i'll let you borrow so it will be fair...here! (handing seung ho a pen with a rose on top)

[seung ho]--mwo?! i am using this?!

[jiyeon]--wae? you don't like it? you should thank me for letting you borrow you know...

[teacher]--park jiyeon, yoo seung ho, please keep quite now, the exam is about to start.

Seung Ho has no other choice but to just use the pen Jiyeon let him borrow. The bell rang and the exam started.

After an hour their first exam ended and they all went out ...

[krystal]--aigoo!! i hope i did well in the first...

[jiyeon]--wae? what's the problem?

[krystal]--well it was hard for me..

[sulli]--for me too..

[seung ho]--but it was easy...

[taemin]--you can say that because you're smart...

[seung ho]--yah!

[jiyeon]--hey sueng ho-ah...you should buy me an ice cream right now...

[seung ho]--yah! the exams are not yet finished and you're that confident that you'll be on top?! aigoo!!

[suzy]--jiyeon is jjang!! right?!

[krystal and sulli]--right!!

[jiyeon]--haha...gomawo!!

[seung ho]--lets just go..

They went to the canteen and ate and went back back again for the next exam.

 

While the high school students were taking their exams, the college students are just having fun because their midterms have just finished. Victoria and Nichkhun is in the amphitheater talking and waiting for their next class...

[nichkhun]--hey vic...i think nichkhun still likes you...and he doesn't want that you'll be spending time with me..

[victoria]--oh? ah ani...we're friends remember...and besides he has yoona now, though they are not official but i think he likes yoona...

[nichkhun]--well maybe they are just friends and all and he still likes you...

[victoria]--what are you thinking..

[nichkhun]--he's still into you...

[victoria]--do you want me to get back with kyuhyun-ah??

[nichkhun]--mwo? did i say that?!

[victoria]--it seems! it's more like it...

[nichkhun]--well...then do you want me to get back with my girlfriend too?? (he lied)

[victoria]--you have a girlfriend?

[nichkhun]--yah! with this face.i don't??hahaha

[victoria]--oh...(looks down)*why am i feeling this way?*

[nchkhun]--*oh? whay is she suddenly quite?* yah! i'm just kidding you know!! and of course i don't want yout to get back with kyuhyun...somebodyy else has fallen for you..*oh s***! what did i just say?*

[victoria]--oh? then who might he be?

[nichkhun]--well i don't know...

[victoria]--aish! pabo!hehehe (knocks nichkhun's head)

[nichkhun]--yah! (holding victoria's hand)

They were having a grat time with each other not knowing that there was someone watching them. Kyuhyun was from a far, silently watching them. He really can't stand watching Victoria with Nichkhun because he still loves her. Also someone was watching Kyuhyun from a far, Yoona. She can't take it, watching the one she loves still loving the one he loves. Seeing Kyuhyun watching Victoria and Nichkhun happy together just makes her want to comfort kyuhyun adn be with him.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

who do you think will win guys?! keke☺

stay tune to know who wins...:D

don't forget to comment..♪♫