Is Everything Okay Now?

Kiss...Kiss...

Yoona snapped out and turned to Siwon, “Siwon oppa!” she exclaimed and hugs him.

Kyuhyun who is still standing there just stares at them without saying anything.

*Who are they?* he thought, questioning himself.

 The others already went inside the house but Yoona stayed outside because Kyuhyun was there.

“What are you doing here?” she said in a not welcoming voice.

“I came here to…to say…to say sorry to you for what happened” he says shyly.

“You better go now…we have guests. I need to be with them now. Bye!” she then leaves Kyuhyun and went inside their house.

“She totally hates me now. We will never be friends now” he murmurs to himself.

 

Days have passed, Seung Ho’s jealous of JB for being with Jiyeon all the time. JB and Jiyeon are teasing each other again and Seung Ho just looks furious at them.

“Woah! Jealous seung Ho in the house!” Minho exclaimed.

“I’m not jealous” he forcefully said.

“Arasso…we believe you jealous guy” Yoseob .

JB and Jiyeon the went towards them.

“Jiyeon-ah…Seung Ho here is jealous of you two” Sulli reported to Jiyeon.

“And why would he be jealous?” she asks them.

“Clearly, he loves you…hahahaha” says Suzy that caused the others to tease them.

“Don’t worry Seung Ho-ah…I won’t get Jiyeon from you…she’s all yours bro” says JB to Seung Ho.

“Yah! How could you just give me like that to this Mr. Competitive here” Jiyeon pouts.

“Hehehe…I mean…please tae care of Jiyeon for me Seung Ho-ah” he changes what he just said to Seung Ho.

Then off to another topic,

“Minho-hyung, who’s that Krystal is with?” Taemin asks him as he saw Krystal with a boy.

Minho quickly looks back and saw Krystal with a boy. Krystal looks at them too and is walking towards them.

“Annyeong chingus!!” she greeted them.

“Soojung-ah…who’s he?” Taemin asks.

“Oh, everybody, this is Kai”

“Annyeong” Kai greeted him “But my real name is…Jo…Jo” he just can’t say his real name

“His real name is Jong In” Krystal finishes

“Well yeah…that”

*Is he Krystal’s new boyfriend? Or just a friend?* Minho thought nervously.

 

 

“Hey Vic” Nichkhun called running after her.

Victoria stops and looks back “Oh hey Nic!”

“Where are you going?” he asks.

“Just wanna eat. Wanna come?”

“Of course I will. As long as I’m with you” he says.

“Hahahaha…whatever Nic…that doesn’t suit you” they began to walk again.

They arrive at a nearby mini restaurant and they just ordered and waits.

“So Vic, how is Kyuhyun?” he asks

“We just met yesterday…and we are friends again…I just can’t hold grudges at him that long. And guess what?”

“What?”

“He actually said something that makes me happy and will make Yoona happy” she sais smiling.

“Oh chincha?” Nichkhun brightens up and then thinks. “Oh wait…don’t tell me…”

“If you are thinking what I’m thinking then you’re right!!”

“Woah! So everything will be okay now?”

 

--hahaha…Minho is jealous to Kai…

--and JB is handing Jiyeon to Seung Ho…

--I’m ending this fic soon…thanks for all the subscribers I got…jeongmal gomawo…J