Bad Timing

Kiss...Kiss...

Days, weeks, and months have passed and their second grading examination is fast approaching..

[jiyeon]--seung ho-ah...let's bet again (showing her competitive side)

[seung ho]--nan wonhaji anh-a ! (i don't want to)

[jiyeon]--mweoyo?

[seung ho]--don't want to happen what happened before..

[jiyeon]--hahaha...and you think you'll win this time?? huh! that won't happen..(saying it confidently)

[seung ho]--huh! forget it park jiyeon!! (then ignores her)

[jiyeon]--you're such a coward yoo seung ho...

[seung ho]--(stops from walking and looks back with curled up eyebrows) mwo?? me? a coward?

[jiyeon]--ne!! (snobs him)

[seung ho]--(walks to jiyeon) alright then! if that's what you want...hten confirmed..let's see this time...

 

And they bet again, but his time Seung Ho copied Jiyeon's consequence...

[jiyeon]--you're such a copycat mr competitive...

[seung ho]--yeah whatever...

[jiyeon]--bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep ah!! you are such a copycat!! (she sang in tune and do the little dance)

[seung ho]--hahaha...cute!! (pinches jiyeon's cheek) kaja! (smacks jiyeon's head then walks ahead of her)

[jiyeon]--ahh!! (rubs her head) yah!! (runs to seung ho) did you just say that i'm cute?? (aegyo)

[seung ho]--no!! ppssshhh....

[jiyeon]--ara...ara...i know i know..i'm cute...YOU"RE UGLY!! (runs away)

[seung ho]--yah!! (runs after jiyeon)

 

 

Yoona was sitting and she was studying. She was planning on confessing to Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun was planning to get Victoria back.

Yoona was concentrating on her studying that she is so startled when someone tickled her. It made her stood up adn loo back. And when she looks back it was Kyuhyun and their faces were only inches away from each other. Yoona's heart was now beating faster and her smile is fading. They were staring at each other and it was Yoona who look away first and sit bakc down...

[yoona]--yah! kyuhyun!! i am studying!! (reading her bok)

[kyuhyun]--(went to the other side and sits down) hahaha...mianhe..

 

Kyuhyun was just staring at Yoona while she reads. Yoona feels uncomfortable...

[yoona]--(looks at kyuhyun) what? what do you wnat?

[kyuhyun]--nothing...i just want to ask something...

[yoona]--what something?

[kyuhyun]--have you tried confessing your feelings to a guy??

[yoona]--(surprised at his question) m--mwo? well...uhmm...not yet...but will try...(she said shyly) wae?? what do you mean by that question?

[kyuhyun]--you seem to hide your feelings deep wthin you...and do i know that guy?

[yoona]--what guy??

[kyuhyun]--the guy you want to confess to..

[yoona]--not telling...

[kyuhyun]--oh c'mon!!

[yoona]--well uhmmm..to

Right there and then Kyuhyun saw Victoria from afar..

[kyuhyun]--oh hold it...i'll be back..

 

Then he stood up and walks towards Victoria. Yoona also saw Victoria..

[yoona]--*sigh* i can never compete with her (disappointed)

 

Kyuhyun walks to her, thinking that he'll get Victoria bakc this time. But when he was nearly to Vcitoria, Nichkhun appears fron nowhere...

[kyuhyun]--(stops from walking) what the...s***...this guy is always on the way...

 

Then he just wnet back to Yoona feeling depressed...

[yoona]--what was that all about??(hse asks)

[kyuhyun]--nichkhun...always gets in the way...aish...(scratches his head) so what were you saying??

[yoona]--huh? what am i saying?? i didn't say anything..(trying to let kyuhyun forget what they were just talking)

[kyuhyun]--yeah you were...

[yoona]--ah!! where are you going after this?? (she changed the subject)

[kyuhyun]--anywhere...wanna come??

[yoona]--is it okay??

[kyuhyun]--yeah...hehehe

 

And they continued on talking.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

that's all for today chingus..:D

mianhe if i was not able to update this for how many days..

 

i just hope that you like all the pairings here...☺☺

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT...☺☺