It's my turn...

Kiss...Kiss...

The bell rang and all the students went out of the canteen, they were still looking at the door. It seemed that no one was left at the canteen except for one. The last one one t go out of the canteen was a girl, all of them were really anticipating if it will be Jiyeon. The girl steps out and it was not Jiyeon. THey are all so worried now because it was not Jiyeon...

[suzy]--ottokhe?! ottokhe?! (suzy said in panic voice)

[krystal]--it was jiyeon?!

One of their classmate was one of the last person who came out of the canteen, so they ask him...

[seun gho]--have you seen jiyeon there?

[classmate]--haven't you heard?

[yoseob]--will we be asking if we knew?!

Suzy elbowed Yoseob...

[yoseob]--sorry...so where is she?!

[CM]--she just collapsed..she was carried by a senior and he brought her to the clinic...

With the news of what happened to Jiyeon, they were very very shocked and Seung Ho immediately ran swiftly and the others followed him. Their class had just started but they all went to the clinic to check on Jiyeon...

[seung ho]--*omo...ottokhe?! this is all my fault...aigoo!! but why do i care that much? i mean...well i...i'm just worried..nothing more..right?*(he thought as he was running to the clinic)

The others were behind, talking while they were running...

[sulli]--aigoo...really all of seung ho's fault...

[krystal]--absolutely all his fault

[taemin]--guys..guys...don't be  harsh on seung ho-ah

[krystal]--well he's the one ordering jiyeon

 

Seung Ho arrived at the clinic and when he went in, he saw the senior beside Jiyeon and looking at her...

[seung ho]--(walks to him) excuse me...

[Senior-boy??]--oh..you must be seung ho? (looks at him)

[seung ho]--oh? do you know me?

[SB]--she was murmuring your name just now..i'd better go now..

[seung ho]--ah ne..kamsahamnida hyung...

Then the senior boy went out and went to his class. Jiyoen was sleeping there and the others began their talk on Seung Ho...

[yoseob]--satisfied now?

[minho]--aigoo seung ho-ah...look on what you just did to jiyeon...

[krystal]--you two made a deal, but you were just too harsh about it

[suzy]--you have to be jiyen's slave after this

[seung ho]--guys, go back to the classroom now, class has started already

[taemin]--how about you?

[sulli]--he's gonna stay here...(to seu gho)and you better be careful to jiyeon

[seug ho]--arasso arasso..now you better go back now

 

They all went out and went back to their classroom. Seung Ho went out and bouhgt some food for Jiyeon becuase his conscience is telling him so.

When he came back, Jiyeon was still unconscious and the school doctor was there checking on Jiyoen...

[seung ho]--uhmmm sir...

[doctor]--oh..you're her namjachingu?

[seung ho]--mwo? ah ani...aniyo

[D]--oh okay..sorry 'bout that...

[seung ho]--it's okay..uhmmm how is she?

[D]--she lacks sleep as you can see her eyebags...

[seung ho]--(nods--feels guilty)

[D]--i'm gonna go out for a while...you stay with her until she wakes up...(he ordered)

[seung ho]--ne sir...

 

The doctor went out and Seung Ho sat down on the chair and drags it closer to the bed. Jiyeon was facing the wall that all Seung Ho can see is her back. Jiyeon turned around and Seung Ho saw Jiyeon's lovely face. Hair was covering her face, Seug Ho tries to brush it away, his hands trembling a little...

[seung ho]--*she's very cute when she's sleeping, looks like an angel*(he thought)

His hand touches Jiyeon's forehead and Jiyoen moved a little. Seung Ho quickly pulled back while Jiyeon woke up and touches her forehead and yawns. Rubbing her eyes, she noticed someone beside her. She opened her eyes and there she saw Seung Ho. SHe reached out her pocket and showed Seugn Ho a cupcake inside its wrapper, she was supposed to give it to Seung Ho as his snack...

[seung ho]--what is it?

[jiyeon]--your snack..mianhe...(in a weak voice)

[seung ho]--yah! you eat that

 

Jiyeon tries to sit down and Seung Ho watched her. She still feels dizzy that she nearly falls, luckily, Seung Ho was able yo hol her shoulders...

[seung ho]--let me help you

[jiyeon]--(looks at seung ho then looks down)ne

Seung helped Jiyeon sit down. There was an awkward silence, then...

[jiyeon/seung ho]--sor/let's (they spoke in unison)

[seung ho]--you go first

[jiyeon]--okay...uuuhhhmmmm...sorry if i was not able to give this to you (handing the cupcake)

[seung ho]--yah! would you stop that?! just eat!

Then he quickly puts food on Jiyeon's mouth. She was shocked on Seung Ho's action but just chewed the food...

[seung ho]--let's stop this deal now...it was all your fault you know

[jiyeon]--(swallowed the food)mwo? i still have 2 more days..and how come it's my fault?

[seung ho]--you made a stupid deal with me...you made me do that stupid deal

[jiyeon]--that was not stupid...

[seung ho]--whatever...eat! (shoving another into )

 

 

NIchkhun, Victoria and the others were in their classroom talking...

[nichkhun]--hey vic...can you do a favor for me?

[victoria]--what is it?

[nichkhun]--uhmm...i was just wondering if jiyeon could stay with you just for tonight?

[victoria]--wah! chincha?! i'd be happy to! (very excited) but wae?

[nichkhun]--well, me and taecyeon will be making our research paper and i was planning on staying in their house...

[victoria]--so you're leaving jyioen with me?

[nichkhun]--obviously...yes! please?! (aegyo)

[victoria]--hahaha...you're not cute nichkhun

[nichkhun]--ouch...that hurts...(touching his chest)

[victoria]--hahahaha...whatever...(punches nichkhun lightly)

[nichkhun]--gomawo victoria...☺

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

jiyeon's gonna be staying at seung ho and victoria's house..hahaha

stay tune for the next chapter..☺

do leave a comment..☺