Lunch time!!☺

Kiss...Kiss...

The next day, Victoria was in one of the greenbenches in the school. She was sitting alone and was thinking about what Nichkhun have just said to her the other day.

FLASHBACK::

 

[nichkhun]--what's in the middle of my heart??

[victoria]--your changing the question little by little you know...

[nichkhun]--what's the answer??

[victoria]--molla!!

[nichkhun]--oh c'mon!!

[victoria]--then what is it??

[nichkhun]--you...(pointing at victoria) *smiling*

END OF FLASHBACK::

[victoria]--aigoo!! what am i thinking?! of course it's just a joke...he was just kidding...now victoria! stop imagining things...(then knocks her head)

Then suddenly...

BOOOOO!!!

She almost jumped from her seat. She looked back and saw that it was Eunjung and Hyomin, they were both laughing...

[victoria]--yah!! stop that!

[eunjung]--hahahaha...

[hyomin]--mianhe...hahaha...you were so serious back there...

Then they took a seat..

[eunjung]--ehem...ehem..(clearing ) what were you thinking back there vic...?

[hyomin]--ne...like you were really serious...

[victoria]--eh?! did you hear what i said??

[hyomin]--hhhmmmmm...maybe yes maybe no...

[victoria]--aish...

They continued talking until Kyuhyun arrived...

[eunjung and hyomin]--oh..kyuhyun oppa...annyong...:))

[victoria]--(looked back and saw him) oh...kyuhyun-ah...you're here...

[kyuhyun]--annyong..and yeah i'm here...

[victoria]--here..take a seat...(then kyuhyun sat beside her)

They talked and talked until the three boys came--Nichkhun--Taecyeon--Joon. They walked towards them and...

[boys]--annyong..

[girls]--annyong..

[kyuhyun]--hey...

[eunjung]--oh kyuhyun oppa...this is taecyeon-ah...

[hyomin]--and this is joon-oppa...

[taecyeon and joon]--nice to meet you...

[kyuhyun]--same here...

Eunjung, Hyomin, Taecyeon, Joon, and Nichkhun were talking by themselves, leaving Victoria and Kyuhyuh to talk..

[kyuhyun]--victoria...can we..uhmmm...can we have lunch together??

[victoria]--oh?? oh..mian kyuhyun but eunjung and hyomin..

[kyuhyun]--oh...i see...maybe next time??

[victoria]--yeah..maybe next time...

[kyuhyun]--i think i'll go now...

[nichkhun]--leaving so soon bro?

[kyuhyun]--ne..bye guys...and nice meeting you again...(the he left)

[eunjung]--(talked when kyuhyun was far from them) yah..victoria-nie...what happened to kyuhyun-ah?!

[hyomin]--what did you do to him? he doesn't look happy when he left..

[victoria]--because of you guys...

[eunjung and hyomin]--mwo?! because of us??

[victoria]--ne...because you already invited me to have with you...then he asked me and i have to reject it..

[nichkhun]--*uh? she wants to have luch with him? does she still like him? oh wait!! yah nichkhun!! what are you thinking? and what are you feeling? what i said yesterday....it was true..am i falling for her now?* (he thought)

[nichkhun]--well, he can go with us...right?

[victoria]--mwo?? us?? what do you mean??

[joon]--we decide to go with you three...us three will go with you...:D

[taecyeon]--fun right?? hehehe

[victoria]--now i feel really bad abou kyuhyun...

[hyomin]--yah!! do you still like him??

[victoria]--oh?! ah ani!! my feelings for him are only just friends...okay?(then she glanced at Nichkhun who was relieved when she said that what she feels for kyuhyun is just friendship)

Then they went together. On the other hand, while Kyuhyun was walking, he saw Yoona walking the way..

[kyuhyun]--yoona-ah!! (he called)

[yoona]--(looked back and saw kyuhyun) oh..oppa!!

[kyuhyun]--(ran until he reached her) yoona-ah..have you eaten lunch yet?

[yoona]--i'm oging to the cafeteria to eat...you?

[kyuhyun]--oh...not the cafeteria..let's eat somewhere else...

[yoona]--but..

[kyuhyun]--aish...don't reject it...my treat...:))

[yoona]-chincha?? are you sure??

[kyuhyun]--ne...

[yoona]--what's the condition??

[kyuhyun]--mwo??

[yoona]--well you laways treat me when you need anything...hehehehe

[kyuhyun]--hahaha...i don't need anything now...just wanna have lunch with you...my treat really..

[yoona]--(felt happy when he said that he wants to have lunch with her) hahaha...arasso...

[kyuhyun]--kaja!!

Kyuhyun grab Yoona's hand and they went to a restaurant and ate.

 

 

The high schoolers where also having their lunch in the ir canteen. The whole morning, Jiyeon and Seung Ho didn't talk to each other. While they were eating their lunch, Jiyeon caught Seung Ho looking at her and she gave him an evil glare. The others were busy eating that they didn't notice Jiyeon and Seung Ho had stopped eating and just glaring at each other, but Krystal noticed it since she was sitting beside Jiyeon. Jiyeon broke the glare and continued eating...

[jiyeon]--*i wonder what mr. competitive is thinking about? uuuggghh!!! just don't like him!!* (she thouhgt)

[seung ho]--*aigoo..her glare is so evilish...but still, i'm not afraid of her..huh* (he thought)

When they finished eating, Jiyeon went to the restroom and Krystal followed her...

[krystal]--hey jiyeon-ah..

[jiyeon]--oh krystal-nie...

[krystal]--what's up with you nad seung ho-ah...?

[jiyeon]--huh? what are you talking about?

[krystal]--yah...don't act allinnocent to me...i just saw you two glaring at each other back there..so intense..hahaha

[jiyeon]--aish...i just don't like him...that's all...

[krystal]--wae?

[jiyeon]--he just texted me last night that whoever will be on top...

[krystal]--ah...competition ei..

[jiyeon]--he's just so competitive, like i care if i get to the top...but i doubt it..

[krystal]--yah!! you can get to the top and beat seung ho-ah!! jiyeon hwaiting! :))

[jiyeon]--hahaha...gomawo...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

enjoy!!

don't forget to comment..:D