Talking to the moon (Part 2)

Kiss...Kiss...

[seung ho]--noona! we're here! (he called out when they went in)

NO RESPONSE

[jiyeon]--where's unnie? (she asked)

[seung ho]--noona! (he called out once again)

[jiyeon]--maybe hse's not yet here...

[??]--hey guys...

They both look back...

[jiyeon]--unnie! (hugs victoria)

[victoria]--jiyeonie! (hugs her back)

They release the hug and...

[victoria]--i just went out to buy some food...

[jiyeon]--it's okay unnie..we just got here...

[seung ho]--osme...i'll show you to your room...

 

Jiyeon and Seung Ho went upstairs while Victoria went to the kitchen to cook for them.

The guest room was just accross Seung Ho's room...

[jiyeon]--thanks...

[seung ho]--i'll be just in my room if you need something..

[jiyeon]--oaky...

 

Jiyoen changed into her sleeping clothes and went downstairs. Seung Ho was also done changign nad was now helping Victoria in preparing the table...

[jiyeon]--what can i do unnie?

[seung ho]--just go sit on the couch

[jiyeon]--yah! am i talking to you? i'm asking victoria unnie...and you're the one who's answering...

[victoria]--just go to hte living room jiyeon-ah...

[jiyeon]--but i want to help unnie...

[seung ho]--just do what noona siad...

[jiyeon]--are you sure unnie?

[seung ho]--she's sure! now go!

[jiyeon]--yah! i'm talking to unnie! do you want to be called unnie too mr competitive??

[seung ho]--yah! i'm just answering for her...that's all...eessh...(irritated)

[victoria]--stop you two...well since the food's ready...let's eat now...oh jiyeon-ah...you sit beside me...

[jiyeon]--oh

[seung ho]--noona...but i always sit next to you

[victoria]--but since jiyeon's here...iu want her to sit next to me...

[jiyeon]--merong!!:p

[seung ho]--aish this girl...always takes away everything from me...(he mumbles as he sits down)

[victoria]--you're saying something seung ho-ah?

[jiyeon]--(looks at him smiling)

[seung ho]--(glares at jiyeon then looks at victoria) nothing noona...i'm hungry now...let's eat

 

Tehy began eating and after they ate, Victoria called Nichkhun...

[nichkhun]--(at taecyeon's house) yeoboseyo?

[victoria]--oh nichkhun...

[nichkhun]--oh victoria...what's the problem?

[victoria]--oh no problem....just wanna tell you that jiyeon is now here and we already ate...how about you?

[nichkhun]--we also just finisheed eating..thank you vic...(smiles throught the phone)

[victoria]--for what?

[nichkhun]--just wanna say thank you...

[victoria]--do you want to speak to jiyeon?

[nichkhun]--yes please...

The Victoria handed Jiyeon the phone...

[jiyeon]--oppa! (aegyo voice)

[nichkhun]--so how's my little princess doign there?

[jiyeon]--daebak! and you?

[nichkhun]--great too...behave yourself there...arasso?

[jiyeon]--ne oppa...

[nichkhun]--oh nad jiyeon-ah...can you say to you victoria unnie good night and take care...hehe

[victoria]--i'll tell victoria that you said that...for sure...hehehe (she teased)

Jiyeon puts it on loudspeaker and Nichkhun didn't know it until then...

[jiyeon]--hahaha..mianhe oppa...i put the phone on loudspeaker...

[nichkhun]--yah! jiyeon-ah!! y--yah! aish...well anyways...bye..saranghae!!

Then he hangs up. Victoria washed the dishes and Jiyeon offered to help...

[victoria]--it's okay jiyeon-ah...just go to the living room and watch tv with seung ho...

[jiyeon]--arasso unnie...

Jiyeon went to the living room and sat beside Seung Ho who was watcing a historical drama Queen Insoo. THey both watched it without talking to each other until it was over, then another show starts. That's when Jiyeon starts to talk first6...

[jiyeon]--hey seun gho-ah...i still have two dyas to be your 'slave"...(sitting comfortably on the couch with two feet on the cusion)

[seung ho]--i said earlier that we stop it now...(looking at jiyeon)

[jiyeon]--but wae?? i kinda enjoy it except the one that happened earlier...

[seung ho]--becau...because...because our chingus are going to kill me if i still continue ordering you around...

[jiyeon]--hahaha...is that so?? waaaa! they love me...

[seung ho]--huh! so let's sto it...

Then they watched the show and minutes later Victoria joins in. Jiyeon and Vicotria were talking while Seung Ho just ignores them and continue on watching tv.

It was already time to sleep and Victoria went to her room first and Jiyeon and Seung Ho walked together to their rooms. Seung How as about to enter his room when...

[jiyeon]--seung ho-ah! (she called him)

[seung ho]--mwo?

[jiyeon]--gomawoyo...jalja! (then she wnet in)

[seung ho]--jalja jiyeon-ah...(smiled and also went in)

 

It was already 12am and Jiyeon can't seel to sleep...

[jiyeon]--aiggo! why can't i sleep...i really need to sleep becuase we still have school tomorrow...maybe i'll go the balcony first...

She went out to her room. As hse went out to the balcony, she starts to get teary eyed as she saw the moon and the stars around it...

[jiyeon]--omma! app! i miss you so much! why do you really have to leave so soon? me and nichkhun oppa needs you you both...(she started to cry)

 

Seung Ho was about to go the kitchen when he heard a voice in teh baclony and saw that it was Jiyeon. He heard all she said and he also know that she's crying. Right there and then, he felt the urge to comfort Jiyeon. As he went out, he quickly grabs her hand, dragging her close to his body and finally....HUG. Seung Ho hugs jiyeon while Jiyeon was so shocked at Seung Ho's action...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah...are you okay? (he asks while he hugs her)

[jiyeon]--(shook her head and cries more)

As she cries, she holds on Seung Ho's shirt and Seung Ho just hold her more tighly close to him as she sobs and sobs. They stayed like that for a  minute then they release the hug...

[seung ho]--gwenchana?

[jiyeon]--ne...thanks...

Then they both sat on the floor facing the moon..

[seung ho]--why were you crying?

[jiyeon]--nothing...

[seung ho]--pabo! you're crying for nothing? but i heard it all...why were you talking to the moon?

[jiyeon]--nichkhun oppa said that the moon is where omma and appa are adn that if i talk to the moon they will hear me...(looking at the moon)

[seung ho]--you still believe it? (lloking at jiyeon) *wah! her face is shining brightly* (he thought as the moon was shining on her)

[jiyeon]--well it's better than nothing...

[seung ho]--well if you don't mind jiyeon-ah...can i ask you a question?

[jiyeon]--what is it?

[seung ho]--what happened to your parents?

[jiyeon]--(sighs heavily) when me and nichkun oppa were still younf...our parents died because of a car accident...(and so on)

Jiyeon told Seung Ho about her family and Seung Ho did the same...

[seung ho]--and then my appa~~~(as he looks at jiyeon, she was already sleeping) i guess my story was boring...(looks carefully at jiyeon)realliy like adn angel when she's sleeping.

Then Seung Ho carried Jiyeon bridal style to her room and put her to bed, then covers her with blanket. Then he went out. When he entered his room, he couldn't understand why, but his heart was beating fast.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

that's all for today chingus...☺

comments are well love♥