Not yet here...

Kiss...Kiss...

Krystal was walking along the hallway of their school when she suddenly bumped into someone. That someone was looking for his room that's why he was not able to see what was coming for him...

[??]--oh...sorry miss...

[krystal]--its okay...

Then their eyes met...(love at first sight??:))

[??]--uhmm...can i ask you something??

[krystal]--sure...

[??]--do you know where this room is??(showing the schcedule to krystal)

[krystal]--oh this one??it's our room...

[??]--chincha??we're classmates??

[krystal]--a new student??but i thought it was a girl...

[??]--i'm the other one...hehe...by the way i'm choi minho...and you??

[krystal]--krystal jung...

MINHO

And they both shake hands. They both went to their calssroom since they are classmates and when the teacher arrives, he introduced himself to the class...

[teacher]--he is the other new student. it seems that the other one is not yet here...

Seung Ho was already excited so know and to see who he's competition is, but she wasn't there yet...

 
 

Jiyeon decided not to go to school. She was still at their house when Nichkhun came down from his room...

[nichkhun]--oh??jiyeon??why are not in school??

[jiyeon]--i'm not yet ready oppa...maybe the day after tomorrow??

[nichkhun]--waaaah!!chincha??not yet ready?

[jiyeon]--ne...hehehe...oh oppa...can you tour me around seoul for this day??

[nichkhun]--guess i will not be able to attend school either huh...

Nichkhun then decided to take Jiyeon for a tour around Seoul for a bit since Jiyeon was not able to roam the city since she came.

 

Meanwhile in the college department of the Seoul University...

Hyomin was walking with Victoria going to there classroom. When they arrived outside their classroom, Hyomin stopped. It was the guy she remembered during the founder's day celebration. The guy was also shocked when he saw her...

FLASHBACK...

STREET INSIDE THE SCHOOL...

It was one fine day during their founder'scelebration adn Hyomin, Victoria and Eunjung were walking along the street. Menawhile, three guys were riding the bicycle and were going at a fast speed. Is was raining the day before that's why there are waters along the street. The waters splashed into Hyomin's pants...

[hyomin]--aaaaaahhhhh!!!(she screams)

[eunjung]--oh??!!ottoke..hyomin-ah...

The guy that splashed the water quickly went to her...

[??]--i'm really sorry miss...

[hyomin]--ayh!!you're sorry won't help anything...look at my pants now...it's soaking wet...

[??]--i'm really sorry...(tries to wipe the pants with his towel)

Hyomin was so pissed off that she went away from him.

END OF FLASHBACK...

[hyomin]--oh?you are that guy!!

[??]--lee joon imnida...(bow)

LEE JOON

[joon]--so you remember me...(gives his super cute smile)

[hyomin]--clearly...yes...are we on the same room?

[joon]--i guess so...mianhe for what happened...

[hyomin]--forget about it...oh...this is victoria

[joon]--oh wait!!you're the girl that nichkhun was talking about...

[victoria]--oh??

Victoria can't really believe that Nichkhun would talk about her but she does talk about Nichkhun with her friends so it's fair and square...:D

They went inside their classroom and the class started. Their teacher was calling them one by one and when Victoria heard the name of Nichkhun, she was surprised because they are classmates after all.

  

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

that's it for today chingu!!

how's the chapter??