Happy Couples

Kiss...Kiss...

 

Seung Ho and Jiyeon went to their unnie/noona and oppa/hyung and congratulates them.

“Seung Ho-ah…you better take care of my sister okay?” Nichkhun says to Seung Ho.

“Ne hyung” placing an arm around Jiyeon.

“And look who we have here?!” Taecyeon then burst out that made everyone look back and saw Kyuhyun and Yoona holding hands and smiles on their faces.

“Wah! You finally did it!” Victoria went to Kyuhyun and playfully hits his arm.

“Thanks Vic”

“You are always welcome”

“And Krystal and Minho should be arriving right about” Yoona looks at her watch

“Hey guys! We’re here! Hope we didn’t interrupt something” Minho says as they went closer to them.

“Wah! Finally back together!” Seung Ho says as he did the handshake with Minho.

“But where is Kai?” Jiyeon asks.

“Hehe…Kai is my cousin. Sorry I didn’t tell you about that” Krystal revealed.

“Oh” Seung Ho and Jiyeon said in unison.

“So how about you guys?” Minho asks them back.

Seung Ho hold Jiyeon’s hadn and puts it in the air showing them that are also together.

“Yeah! That’s right! Finally two intelligent people together!” their friends came out of nowhere.

 

 

 

So that’s end my fic.

A whole chapter unfolds when it all just started with an accidental kiss.

Another chapter unfolds when it all started as a competition to be on top.

And it ends, falling in love with each other and starting a whole different chapter as they start with their journey.

 

 

 

--so this officially ends my fic “Kiss Kiss”…this was my third or fourth fic I believe if I’m not mistaken…

--it all started when my friend told me that I should write a story about what we saw during our founders day…:D

And it finally ended here…

Thank you to all my subscribers for reading and commenting…

Hoping to see you guys in another fic of mine…

Please do support my other JiSeung fics and my other Non-JiSeung fic…:D

Bye! *waves* THANK YOU! *flying kisses*