Date [MinStal]

Kiss...Kiss...

 

“Hyung, we will be going first” Minho says to Kyuhyun as they were outside the house.

“Wait..i thought that we will just be going with Yoona unnie and Kyuhyun oppa” Krystal asks confusingly.

“Uhm…not that case here” Minho pointed out.

“Yah! Minho-ah! Take care of my little sister!” Yoona ordered him.

“Yes ma’am!” he salutes herr and drags Krystal away from the two.

 

“Wear this” he said as he hands her a pink helmet. Krystal didn’t bother looking at him so he just slips the helmet onto her head.

Minho also wears his helmet and hops on his motorcycle “Hop in” he orers Krystal.

“Since when did you know how to drive a motorcycle?” she asks.

“A long time ago. Now stop asking and hop in”

Krystal doesn’t have any choice by to obey what Minho is saying and so she hops on the motorcycle.

 

 

“Gosh…you’re still the same hard-headed Krystal that I know” he jokes around as they lay on the green grass on their secret place.

“Whatever Minho!” she smacks Minho’s stomach.

“Owww…that really hurts!” he complained then sits up supporting himself with his elbow.

“Soojung-ah” he looks at Krystal.

“Wae?” she just relaxes herself not even looking at him.

“Do you still love me?”

“Mwo?!” she immediately sits up and looks at Minho.

Minho on the other hand keeps on staring at Krystal.

“Why did you ask such thing?” she asks.

“I really missed you” he said full of sincerity.

“Well I did not miss you at all” she teases him.

“Yah!” he pushes her shoulder slightly.

“Hey!” she turns back and pushes Minho as well until Minho is on stop of Krystal. Krystal stops laughing seeing Minho’s face really close to hers. Minho’s face comes closer to hers and Krystal immediately closes her eyes. She is expecting something but then she fails. She felt a light blow on her forehead and when she opens her eyes she saw Minho smiling

“Expecting something Soojung-ah?” Minho teases her.

“Of course not!” she quickly looks away shyly.

Minho steals a kiss on her cheek that made Krystal surprise and glares at him.

Minho smirks and then gave Krystal a peck on the lips.

“Saranghae Soojung-ah” he moves his face closer to hers again.

“Nado Minho-ah” she slightly lifts her head and gave Minho a peck on his lips.

 

--so Minstal date is done…I have to make the other 3 couples date…

--some ideas for their dates??

 

--sorry for such a boring chapter...