38

Kiss...Kiss...

“Kyuhyun-ah” said Yoona as they arrived at the park

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted all his anger out as he faced the sky above

“Kyuhyun-ah…you just keep hurting yourself” she said as tears starts to flow down her eyes. Kyuhyun sat at the grass trying to hold back his tears but he just can’t and cry it all out. Yoona was just behind him, now crying.

 

“All I did was fight for her…and I did it all wrong” he cried

“Why can’tt you just let her go?! You already know she does not love you anymore! Why can’t you just accept that?!” she shouted. Kyuhyun stood up and faced Yoona “How can you say that? You’re not the one who is hurting here! You’re not the one who loves a person who doesn’t love you back! You’re not the one Yoona!” he shouted back at her. Yoona is so hurt because of what Kyuhyun had said that she slaps his face “You don’t know what I feel! If you think you’re the only one who is hurting, you’re wrong! If you think you’re the only one who loves a person who doesn’t love you back, then you’re also wrong! You are the most selfish person I have ever known!” she shouted back at him crying “Igf you only know what I feel then you’ll know that you’re not the only one feeling the hurt”she added and left Kyuhyun alone.

 

Yoona’s words left Kyuhyun speechlees and somehow he gets what Yoona was telling him. He feels te guilt inside him and he feels sorry for what he had said to Yoona.

 

 

______________________________________________

omo...kyuhyun hurt yoona...:(

i'll be doing a double update today for this fic...:)