Date [KhunToria]

Kiss...Kiss...

 

DING DONG! DING DONG!

The doorbell suddenly rang and Victoria came in running towards the door.

“Nichkun!” she called out once she opened the door.

“You really do look gorgeous” he recalled what Seung Ho had said.

“Haha…thanks…you as well” she complimented him back.

“So are you ready now?”

“Kaja!”

 

Nichkun had planned this date days ago with the help of his friends.

“So where are we actually heading?” Victoria asks as they are driving their way.

“Somewhere…just not telling you…hahah” he focuses on the driving.

Throughout the ride, Victoria can’t help but notice heart signs along the road, one after the other. She looks over to Nichkhun and can’t seem to see any suspicious stuff going with him. And after a few minutes, they have arrived.

“Vic, you’ll go first. I’ll just go park the car” he told Victoria as they stop at the front gate.

“Okay” she said as she steps down from the car.

Nichkhun finds a parking spot and Victoria went ahead of him.

Walking along the sandy beach, Victoria can’t help but  notice another set of heart signs along the way. On the third sign, it reads: “Annyeong Vic…it was this day that we met for the first time in school and it was also the time that I stole a kiss from you. Oh wait scratch that. I accidentally stole a kiss from you” with that, Victoria recalled the first meeting they have.

The fifthe sign reads: “Sorry about that…I really did not intend to kiss you that time. But thanks to that, we have known each other” “Pabo Nickhun…hahaha” she talks to herself.

And as she continues to walk the last heart sign reads: “Look back, a handsome man appears…XD”

Victoria chuckles as Nickhun praises himself as a handsome guy, but despite that, she turns around and saw Nichkhun bringing a huge heart shape. She became teary eyed instantly as this is the first time that somebody actually did something like this for her.

Nichkhun stands there smiling and just holding the huge heart shape then takes the first heart off and reveals writings.

1st heart:

Annyeong, I’m Nickhun. Are you are Victoria right?

2nd heart:

We come from the same school but barely noticed each other until that incident happened.

3rd heart:

We came along very well since that time. Your words may be sweet to me but the kiss I “stole” from you was sweeter :D

4th heart:

I had been to a fight because of you. Keke. But it was all worth it.

5th one:

Our dongsaengs even know each other and competes for the first position in class but I think that changed now.

6th heart:

Sorry…the previous one got out of topic…:D

7th heart:

I love you Victoria and I hope you feel the same way too.

8th heart:

I promise to take care of you no matter what.

9th heart:

Just remember that I will always be there for you. Always at your side.

10th heart:

Will you be my girlfriend?

 

With all the ten hearts Victoria had read, tears of joy came flowing from her eyes and Nickhun immediately went up to her and hugs her.

“Hey why are crying? Have I done something wrong?”

“Pabo! You have done nothing wrong. Hehe” she playfully hits his chest.

They broke the hug and Nichkhun once again asks Victoria.

“Victoria…will you be my girlfriend?” he stares at her deeply into her eyes.

“Yes Nichkhun” she smiles brightly.

With that, Nickhun jumps in the air with joy and all their friends came out and rejoices with them. Victoria was really surprised to see all their friends present there.

Nichkhun once again moves closer to Victoria and leans forward for a kiss which Victoria fully accepts.

 

--how’s the Khuntoria moment?

--please leave comments below…:D

--so i still haven't made the last chapter consisting of the jiseung couple...

--please please please leave some comments...kay???