Lollipop --@

Kiss...Kiss...

LOLLIPOP--2NE1 & BIGBANG

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho, Krystal, Sulli, and Taemin were in the canteen having their break. Tehy were talking among themselves and Krystal decided to play a game...

[krystal]--let's play a game...(in an excited way)

[minho]--what game? (he ask)

[krystal]--let's guess if the one who'll enter the canteen will be a boy or a girl (she explains) me and sulli are partners☺ (puts her arm on sulli's shoulder)

[taemin]--what's the conseqeunce if you'll lose? (he ask curiously)

[krystal]--buy lollipops!! (she siad enthusiastically)

[sulli]--our favorite!! (she couldn't agree more)

They started playing the guessing game. Then it came to the point when their scores were both tied at 9..

[sulli]--one last guess...we guess it'll be a girl (she guesses)

[taemin]--arasso...it's on (looking competitive)

Minutes later, the canteen door opens. The moment of truth will soon be revealed. They were really anxious that Krystal can't wait any longer that she stood up and saw that it was a

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GIRL!!

[krystal]--wah!!! (jumping of happiness) we won we won we won (she shouted again and again and sulli joins her)

[taemin]--yah! you two! sit down (he scolded them, embarrassed by the other students looking at them)

[krystal & sulli]--(sits down smiling)

[minho]--aish..fine fine fine...i'll buy(he stood up)

[taemin]--but i thought we are gonna...

[minho]--it's on me (then he left)

Minho went to the counter and bought 6 lollipops then went back to them...

[minho]--here(gives the lollipop)

Minho gives Sulli-one, Taemin-one, for himslef-one, and to Krystal-three...

[sulli]--hey hey hey...why do krystal have three-y?? (makes it rhyming)

[minho]--eh? wae? (he asks as he sit down)

[taemin]--here sulli-ah...you cna have mine..☺

[sulli]--chinch? (surprised)

[taemin]--hehe...ne (gives the lollipop)

[sulli]--oh..gomawo taemin-ah...(gets the lollipop then turns to minho)oh..why does she have three?

[minho]--well uhmmm.....you(pointing to the first) win(pointing to the second) and the last one are exclamation points (she explains)

[taemin]--huh! as if...hehehe...just admit it minho-ah...you like krystal...(smirk)

[sulli]--omo omo omo chincha?? (talking while covering )

[minho]--yah! you two always have weird imaginations...(looks at krystal)

Krystal gave Minho a look and he just smiled.

 

Back in the classroom, Seung Ho and Jiyeon were just talking...

[jiyeon]--hey seung ho-ah...what do you want?? (stands from her chair)

[seung ho]--wae? (he looks up to jiyeon)

[jiyeon]--i'll buy

[seung ho]--yah!! (pulls jiyoen to sit down) i already tols you to stop...aish..now what do you want? (he asks)

[jiyeon]--anything...as long as it's food..hehe(smiles excitedly)

[seung ho]--so shikshin (he complains) but please be specific

[jiyeon]--fine...uhmmm...lollipop!! i love those (smiling widely)

[seung ho]--arasso...you wait here(stand up from his chair)

[jiyeon]--where are you going?

[seung ho]--to the canteen...to buy...

[jiyeon]--oh chincha?? wah! gomawo!! (aegyo)

Then Seung Ho went out. After that, Yoseob and Suzy came in...

[suzy]--jiyeon-ah

[jiyeon]--oh...suzy-ah...yoseob-ah..

[yoseob]--where's seung ho??

[jiyeon]--in the canteen...

[yoseob]--oh he's your slave now??hehe(he joked)

[jiyeon]--aniyo..

[suzy]--i see you two are getting along these days (she teased)

[jiyeon]--yah! suzy-ah! there must be something wrong with your eyes...haha

They continued talking and teasing each other.

At teh canteen, the five of them meet...

[minho]--heuy sueng ho-ah! what are you buying? (they walk towards seung ho who was already at the counter)

[seung ho]--lollipop...wae?

[taemin]--buy for us will you (puts his arm voer seung ho's shoulder)

[seung ho]--yah! (gets taemin's arm) i'm only buying for jiyeon...not you 4

[krystal]--wah! seung ho's buying for his jagiya...(she teased)

[sulli]--yeah...jiyeon's seobang is buying for her (she also teased)

[seung ho]--yah! what are you talking about?! (he scolded them)

Then they all went back to their classroom and gave the lollipops to Jiyeon and they teased again.

 

Hyomin and Joon were at the green bench, making their final preparation for their project...

[joon]--hey hyomin-ah...(stops what his doing and looks at hyomin)

[hyomin]--hhhhmmm? (concentrating on what she's doing)

[joon]--what do you want to eat?

[hyomin]--uhmm...(she stops and looks at joon) candies...as of the moment ☺

[joon]--specifically what?

[hyomin]--lollipops!! (she said happily)

[joon]--chincha??*sigh*

[hyomin]--wae? (she asks with a semi-worried face)

[joon]--well i...i bought gummy bears...(showing it to hyomin)

[hyomin]--then gummy bears it is...(changed her mind)

Then without any word, Joon kissed Hyomin on the cheek. Hyomin was so shocked at what Joon did that she acts angry at him and tries to punch him and Joon was able to move that Hyomin's hand hit the wood behind him...

[hyomin]-ah! apado! (rubbing her hand)

Joon held her hand and caresses it then slowly gave a soft kiss. Hyomin blushed and at the same time the others came and Joon quickly releases her hand and started to talk to them while they teased them.