YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE...O.O

Kiss...Kiss...

It was the 110th Founder's Week Celebration of Seoul University--a celebration held once every year--and all the students are having a great time enjoying it with their friends. Once lay a plain grass field near the gym, now covered with beautifully decorated booths by each organization by the different colleges. One of the booth that caught mostly the eyes of the visitors and by the students, is the booth that belongs to the Nursing Department, because they have a little wedding area--actually it's a bridge then the couple stands there--and many couples, strangers, or acquaintances have been wed there.

VICTORIA'S SIDE::

[victoria]--yah!!yah!!where are you taking me??

She was pulled by her friends towards the booth area...

[eunjung]--relax vic...just wait...

[jessica]--you're gonna like it...we think...hehehehe

As they were forcing her to o where they wanna go, she saw that another bunch of guys were pulling another guy--Nichkhun...

NICHKHUN'S SIDE::

[nichkhun]--yah!yah!!let go of me please...

[leeteuk]--don't be such a sissy nic...hehehe

[nichkhun]--mwo??huh...chincha...yah!!guys...where exactly are you taking me??

[junho]--just wait and see...

 

Then both the other sides arrived at the location...THE WEDDING AREA...:D

[nichkhun and victoria]--mwo??!!here??!!(both looking at there friends)

Some of thier friends know each other and they had planned on doing it with the help of their other friends...

[nursing student]--oh...what do we have here??another good looking couple..come on up!!

Both Nichkhun and Victoria insisted on going up there(they don't know each other yet), but their friends pushed them in going to the bridge...

[nichkhun's friends]--wooohooo!!!you go nic!!

[victoria's friends]--you go girl!!forget about him!!

They met in the middle of the little bridge and they looked at each other...

[nichkhun]--annyong..mian for my friends...

[victoria]--me too...

The organizer(a nursing studnet) started the so-called "ceremony". The organizers prepared a couple ring for every couple who will be "married" there, and so Nichkhun and Victoria exchanged their rings...

...made their so-called "vows" to each other and the "cerenmony was finished...

[ns]--you are now "newly wed couples"...YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!!

Their friends cheer went louder and it was a head-turner. Mnay people went closer and watched the whole happening...

[victoria and nichkhun]--MWO??!O.O(both were so shocked)

[ns]--you may now kiss your "bride" nichkhun-ssi...

[nichkhun]--do i have to??O.O

[victoria]--you're kidding right??

[ns]--ani...:D

Nichkhun don't know what to do and Victoria was also so shy that she now wants to get out from there...

[nichkhun]--uhmmm...(forgetting her name)

[victoria]--victoria...

[nichkhun]--ahh...victoria-ssi...we have to do it so that we can end it already...

[victoria]--mwo??

[nichkhun]--i mean not literally on the lips but just on the cheek...

Victoria agreed and Nichkhun is about to kiss Victoria but Victoria seems to pull herself away from him and that made Nichkhun somewhat like puts his face closer to Victoria and that Victoria would pull herself back...

[junho]--c'mon nichkhun!!don't let us down...show your manliness...(he teased and the others joined)

[nichkhun to victoria]--victoria-ssi...jebal...let's end it already...

NIchkhun really wants to end it because he knew that Victoria wants to end badly as he does. So without any other words, Nichkhun kissed Victoria's cheek and Victoria was slightly shock but at the same time thankful that it ended. BUT...

[leeteuk]--isn't it unfair that only nichkhun kissed her??(he teased)

[nichkhun]--(staring at leeteuk)...shut up man!!

[leeteuk]--(just smiles...:D)

[victoria]--mwo??

[ns]--victoria-ssi...would you mind kissing your "husband" also??:D

[victoria]--mwo??is it really necessary?

[ns]--to be fair...:))

Victoria and Nichkhun thought that after the kiss it will be all over but it was not...

[nichkhun]--mianhe...

[victoria]--we'll just to do it quickly...

Nichkhun positioned himself to be kissed by Victoria while Victoria makes her way to kiss Nichkhun on the cheek when suddenly...

[wooyoung]--NICHKHUN!!!!

Wooyoung called him and he can't help but turned his face around and...MUAH!!!

 

 

...in a second Nichkhun's lips accidentally touches victoria's lips adn they were both shocked and quickly separated ways...

[nichkhun]--(still in shock)...mian...mianhe victoria-ssi...

[victoria]--(speechless...can't believe that a random student had kissed her)

Their friends were all cheering up when they saw the KISS. Victoria quickly went out and went to her friends and Nichkhun followed her...

[nichkhun]--victoria-ssi...i'm really sorry for what happened...i didn't mean it...

[victoria]--let's just forget about it...

[nichkhun]--i'm really sorr...

Before Nichkhun could finish his sentence, someone punched him on the face and he fell to the ground. To Victoria's surprise it was Kyuhyun--her boyfriend for two months now. Nichkhun got up but Kyuhyun once again punched him...

[victoria]--yah!!kyuhyun!!stop it!!(as she tries to pull him away from nichkhun)

Nichkhun's friends quickly went to him nad helped him, at the same time, Victoria's friends were also stopping Kyuhyun...

[nichkhun]--YAH!!who are you to punch me huh?!

[kyuhyun]--mwo??me??i'm victoria's boyfriend..and don't you dare hold her hadn again...(when nichkhun was following victoria he held her hand to stop her from walking any further adn kyuhyun saw it)

Quickly, Victoria drag Kyuhyun away from the crowd and her friends followed them. Nichkhun can't believe that Victoria already has a boyfriend...

[junho]--hey nic...you okay??

[nichkhun]--do i look like okay??

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...first chapter is out...and thank you for the subscribers...i was happy that you guys subscribed...i was really happy because of it...hope you'll like this one...

 

--actually...the kiss part was the part where we saw it..the punching part was made by me...hehehe...and i edited the kiss part...the real one was that at first they made a cheek-to-cheek "kiss??" then after that the boy kissed the girl...

*some characters there are just cameos...:D

so once again...hope you'll like this first cahpter...:D