Chapter 23

Let me be by your side

Luhan back to real world. He clutch his fist. It bleeding at first but then it heal by itself. 

//sense a dark soul//

"I have to find her quickly. Urghh" Luhan groan weakly. He close his eyes for a while. When he open his eyes again, both of his eyes turn gold.

"ALPHA!" Kris come near to Luhan.

"Kris, how the situation there??" Luhan ask Kris. He try to avoid eye contact with Kris.

"I didn't sense any living beings. And I also didn't find Luna." When Kris report current situation, Kai appear infront of them using his teleport power.

"ALPHA! We have a big problem!" Kai looks trouble.

"What is it?" Luhan ask curious.

"The Strigoi."

Luhan got suprised. He look at Kai face. 

"Alpha, your eyes." Kris take a look on Luhan's eyes.

'Crap.' Luhan looks away from Kris sharp eyes.

"Luhan... its your mating time right?" Kris whisper to Luhan.

"Anya.. Kai, go get Suho and Chen. Tell them blocked the Strigoi army from coming here. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. and also, ask Lay to be standby. And tell the others wolves to be on standby." Kai dissapear as soon as he receive order from Luhan.

"We need to find your Luna." Kris stand infront of Luhan. That way, he can see Luhan's eyes more clearly.

"No need. You should be in your position right now." Luhan refuse.

"You need her, Luhan. If not... your power..."

"I SAID I'M FINE! DON'T YOU GET IT?!"

//broken window//

"Arasso. I will go to my position right now." Kris quickly get out from there. He know that if he ask more, he will get kill.

#####

Yuki's POV

Who is it??? I take a peek. Seeing who is coming to my way.

"Urghhh..." My body... suddenly shiver and hot.

"Yuri..." I'm scared. What if that creepy guy come and get me again??? I dont want to die yet. I still have many things to do. I still have to find eomma, appa.

I closed my eyes. Hoping that miracle will happen.

#####

Xiumin's POV

I think I just saw her a minute ago. Hmm?? Teacher's room??

"I don't think she's here..."

Just check it, Xiumin. You have to find her.

"I will just check it. Not bother to stay long."

I went into the teacher room. Searching around the room. Find nothing.

A few seconds later.

//Yuki's aura//

"Yuki??"

I take a look behind the nearest table. It's Yuki. She's shivering.

"Yuki... hey, are you okay?" I hold her shoulder. She open her eyes slowly.

"Who are.. you?" She look at me with her gold eyes. Gold eyes??? Their mating times!

"Oh gosh! I have to take you to Luhan. Can you stand?" She nod.

When she stand up, she was unstable. Then, I lift her up like bridal style.

"What are you doing?? Put me down!" I just smirk at her.

"I will bring you to Luhan. Quickly. Hold me tight."

I dissapear (not dissapear actually. I ran fast) from there.

#####

No one's POV

"Blood... I want blood so much..."

"You can how much you want. Nobo-"

Something attack them.

"Well, we can't let you pass through here. It's forbidden for you guys." Chen said with the spark on his hand.

"The wolves from Exo Pack." they groan.

"Well, I didn't expext for us to be knowledge." Suho chukkle. There's water around him.

"It's our luck today. THEIR BLOOD!" the bloodsucker move forward.

"Hyung, should we?" Chen looks at Suho.

Suho nod. They snap their necklace. Its dissapear and their power symbol show up.

"Let's have fun!" Suho said as he drowned some of the Strigoi. But some of them managed to escape.

"Don't underestimate the ligthning." Chen smirk. Suddenly, ligthning appear out of nowhere. Attack them.

"Well... this gonna be fun Chen. They totally hard to die." Suho said and move forward for attack them in near range.

"I like that. I should have fun today. We didn't face this always."

They grin each other. It's been a while since the war between black wolf and they use completely their power. When the strigoi attack, they have to use their own power which mean, they have to remove the necklace around their neck. Suho and Chen has be knowledge as the best duo in their pack. Their power can be combined, so they always together in pair mission. Luhan aknowledge them from their fighting and make them a team. 

The Strigoi attack them. The portal has been open and some of the Strigoi has dissapear.

"They already know about her?" Chen ask Suho. He breath hardly.

"Molla. Gwenchana? They are more coming towards us." Suho said.

"I'm fine. Then, we should block them from finding her." Chen get his energy back.

"Yeah! That's the spirit. We have to protect her and human in  this world. Come, we can fight them!" Suho ran forward follow behind him is Chen.

#####