Chapter 38

Let me be by your side

Hyuk's POV

I feel the tears on my face. As I see the memories of my brothers and I, I know.. I'm not alone. I have them. And she's my sister... my lost sister... 

HYUK!

"SHUT UP!"

Yuki!!!

I look at that girl. Oh no, she's on fire! I have to broke this chain!!! I have to!!

You can't broke your own hatred, Hyuk. Haru deceived you! She leave you for another guy.

"Shut up! I don't care about it anymore. I'm not alone! I HAVE MY FAMILY!" I focus on my strength to broke up the chain around my body.

What?!

"I don't want to be alone again. I'm not your toys anymore!"

GLANCIENTUR

I freeze my surrounding and that will stop the fire from burning Yuki's body. And then all the chain on my body vanish.  I was about to fall but someone hold me.

"You..."

#####

You surpass your own hatred and sadness and you desire to protect that girl even you didn't ask her for help you. 

Hyuk still surprise that his own dark side save him from falling.

I will give you second chance to prove me that no more hatred and sadness from your past that will makes you down, Hyuk. And if it happened, I will fully takeover your body.

Hyuk smile a bit. He walk slowly to Yuki (as he know her name from her another side.) She get burned a bit. "Why you want to save me?? You don't even know me. We're just met." Hyuk kneeled beside her. 

Because she can't bear to see you in darkness. And she also wants to protect her best friend.

"Jinjja?? Even I was stranger to you... you still help me. I still can't believe that you are my sister." Hyuk smoothly her long hair. "I'm sorry... for troubling you. You're great, that's why you are Alpha's mate." Hyuk kiss Yuki forehead. And then, both of them were dissapear from Hyuk's world and their soul return to their own body.

#####

In real life.

"Hey, the strigoi... they disappeared." Hongbin said to them.

Yes, that's true. All the strigoi disappeared one by one. And that dimension room also slowly disappear. Luhan stand in front the dimension room. He pull out both of his hand, "Evanescunt pro bono" And with that spell, that dimension completely disappear. Before Yuki fall and her body touch the ground, Luhan catch her. As for Hyuk, Leo catch him.

"Yuki! Yuki!" Luhan called her name. He touch her arms. "Cold. She's freezing." Lay come near to Luhan. He check on Yuki. Then, he looked at Luhan. He shooks his head. "I'm sorry Lu. She's dead." Luhan can't believe that. "No! She can't die! She can't!!!!" Luhan was crying. 

Hyuk, who is still unconscious start to move his finger. He open his eyes slowly and he saw Leo. "Hyung..." Leo, who never had cry for whole his life, was crying and hug Hyuk. "Welcome back, Hyuk. Welcome back." Leo said while smoothly his back. Hyuk feel guilty in his heart because he makes all of his brother worry about him. Leo help him stand up. Then Hyuk get a hug from Hongbin. "Babo! Making me worry and crying because of you." Hongbing said while crying and Hyuk also crying because he totally miss all of his brother.

"Luhan..." N tap Luhan shoulder. Luhan turn his body and N pull Luhan into his arm. "I'm sorry. I hope I can help you. But I can't." N said slowly. "I can't tell her, N. I was stupid for late to realise it." Luhan said in N arms. "I love her. Why I'm late to realize about it..." Luhan keeps crying. N only can comfort him. They're just met up with their lost sister and then they lost her and get back their brother.

"Alpha, we should heading back. The curse will end anytime. And the time will start ticking again." Tao suddenly appeared with Kai beside him. Lay run to them when he saw Kai was injured. "I'm fine, Lay hyung. Just a scratch." Lay shool his head. "Anya. You still need to be treated." Kai let out a sigh and just let Lay heal him. 

"I don't want to leave yet. You guys leave first." Luhan said to them and break his hug with N. "But Alp-" Xiumin stop Tao from continue his speak. "Just follow his order. He also was dying. Am I right, Lu?" Xiumin look at Luhan and Luhan nod. "Just let me be alone with Yuki." Hyuk walk slowly with Hongbin help. "Alpha, mian... I'm the-" Luhan give a cold looks. "Its fine. Just go before I kill you." Hyuk nod. 'Yuki... mian.' All of them leave Luhan alone one by one. Before Xiumin leave, Luhan called him. 

"Xiumin..." Luhan called him. "Yes Lu?" Xiumin look at him. "Can you stand there? Just don't go."

#####