Chapter 33

Let me be by your side

BAMM!

Yuki was thrown backwards. Suddenly it turns dark.

Get out from there, pabo!!!!

Yuki heard a familiar voice. She turns around but didn't see anything. It just dark. Completely dark. But she know that voice. She try to stand slowly.

Yuki...

"Who's there???"

It's me. Yourself.

"What??? How come.... where am I actually???"

In Hyuk's self. Yuki, I already told you before. You didn't have much time left.

"Why me????"

Because you're the choosen one.

"I don't understand. Tell me more!"

Silent. Yuki didn't hear that voice anymore.

#####

No one's POV

N take a glance who're talking to Luhan. 

"Hyuk..."

Luhan look at N. "You know him??"

N shrugged. "I'm not sure. He looks like my brother. But, this one... I can feel the black aura around him. 'Who is he' thats what I thought right now..."

"But, you know his soul looks alike right???"

"Yeah. The pure and innocent soul." N smile a bit. He kinda looks down a bit.

"LUHAN!!!! BEHIND YOU!" Suddenly Kris shout at him.

"What??!!!" A big blue flame come towards Luhan.

Magia tollox de terras. Utera aso utox

"What?!" Black Hyuk looks suprise.

#####

____ Yuki's mind ____

Just who is that?! Why he angry with me?!

"Yuki!"

Who's that???

"Wake up!!!!"

That voice... it sounds familiar to me... but who???

#####

No one's POV

N looks behind. 

"Leo! What are you doing here??? Where's Ravi?"

"He's save. But, they already some of the students and human. What should we do???" Leo explain to N. Luhan looks at Leo curiously. "Did you just absorb... the power???"

"Yes, I am." Leo answer Luhan face with his poker face.

"Blood.... andwae...." They turn around. Yuki was mumbling something.

#####

Yuki suddenly saw a vision. A same vision that she got before this. She become clueless... What happened actually??? Just where is she right now? Why she have to face this? Where's Hyuk? Where did he dissapear?

A group of vampires were run away. 

There's a kid. A defenseless kid. 

blood...

too much blood...

they that kid blood forcefully

Yuki feels tears flowing down her cheeks. She can't see anymore. It so cruel and heartless.

"Lu-Luhan..."

#####

Yuki open her eyes slowly. Her vision got blured because of the tears. "What's happen???"

"Yah!!!! What's happen you said????!!!!! We're just at the end of life you know!" Luhan scold her.

"Don't shout at me... I'm scared. I just got a same vision.... And where is him..." Yuki looks at Luhan with her teary eyes. Luhan let out  big sigh. 

"ENOUGH FOR THIS DRAMA!!!! YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPTS IN MY WORK!!!!!" They look at dark Hyuk. Yuki slowly get up and take a look.

"It's same... the voice..."

"What voice??" They ask Yuki curious.

Yuki... 

Yuki and the other looks at Dark Hyuk. They heard someone call Yuki's name. But who????

#####