Chapter 36

Let me be by your side

Luhan's POV

Cold.

Am I dead???

"Luhan..."

Who's there?

"Luhan~~~~" It sounds familiar.

I open my eyes slowly. Long blonde hair with cherry lips. "Mira..." I quickly get up. No way. I look around me. I know this place. Its my homeland, Exo Forest. 

"Lulu, waeyo?" Mira, she still alive. Its a lie right. I move my hand, try to touch her. Warm. She's alive. 

"Mira..." I pull her into my arms. I miss her so much. I feel my tear running down my cheeks. I can't believe it. She's alive.

"Luhan..." Someone called me. I look back.

Luhan saw a familiar figure.

"Yuki..." Why she's here???

I feel someone let go of my hand. I look beside me. "Mira, hajima." She shook her head. "Oppa, I know you love me. A lot and thanks for not forgetting me. But, oppa... you're not belong here. You still have someone that need you." She stand up and pull me up. She swipe the dirty dust on my shirt and tidy up my clothes. I feel someone grab my hand.

"Yuki..." She nod slowly and smile.

"Oppa, she's the one that you love now. A girl that need you. Even she's more powerful than you, please take care of her just like you take care of me. And love her just like you love me." Mira smile brightly. Before I walk away, Mira pull my face and kiss me for the last time. I can feel my tears going down through my cheeks. "Thank you for everything and for loving me, Luhan." She wipe my tears and let go my hand and walk away.

#####

Yuki's POV

It's dark here. I just walk forward, left or right, I don't know. It's too dark here. How I want to find Hyuk in this dark????

Why are you here?

"Hyuk... is that you??"

Why are you here?

"It's me, Yuki. Where are you???" I try to follow the voice. But I can't see anyone!!! And, it's too dark here!!!!

Why are you here?

It's his voice again. It's sound so sad.

Suddenly the surrounding change. It becomes a vision. It's Hyuk and a girl. They were quarrel. But, Hyuk looks like he love her so much. But, that girl seems like dislike him.

"Who is she???"

"How can you be so stupid??!! I didn't ever love you. For this 65 years, I just playing with your heart! Didn't you get it??? My feelings for you just faked. I just pretend that I love you. But, I didn't ever have a feeling for you. If I have to choose you between you and Alex, I will choose Alex."

"That's cruel." That vision keep repeating.

Don't you get it girl???

"What?" How come he still alive and who is he???? Just who's my opponent actually?????

Hyuk already be devastated by his own feeling.

"No. I can still save him."

NO!!! YOU CAN'T!!!

I feel burning hot around me. FIRE! It's around me. It come near me.

"I don't care! Hyuk! I know you can hear me! I don't know who's that girl to you. But, that girl seems to be you girlfriend. I don't know what happened between both of you. But seeing you like this... it doesn't feel right. Hyuk, why you have to be chained by your own hatred??? Why???

SHUT UP BI*CH!

"Hyuk... don't you miss your brothers? And, dont you want to know about your little sister??? Well, Im guess I will tell you. I'm your lost little sister, Lee Yuki. I'm inherited both of our parents power and I'm a mate for a werewolf. Hyuk... you know... before I met Luhan, I once has a boyfriend. He cheated on me. At first I though it just a rumour, but when I see with my own eyes, I feel angry and sad. I don't know what to do. But, the things that I know. I'm not alone. I have Yuri and Max. Both of them never leave me alone." Ouch. I look down. The fire already ready to burn me.

"Hyuk, jaebal... you're not alone. You have your brothers. They miss you... can you see that???" I kneel down. It's hurt so much. I don't know if I can bear it for a long time. "Hyuk, please come back. They need you. They miss you." I try to change the sadness memory that he have to a happy memory with his brothers. After I show the memories... I collapse and I feel my body slowly get burn and the last thing I see is that annoying guy was smirk at me.

   

#####