Chapter 28

Let me be by your side

Yuki's POV

He smile.... He just smile right before he dissapear??? Did he???

#Stupid girl. Just because he smile at you, don't get too excited#

But, he always cold on me. So, when he smile.... damn iit Yuki. Now, you're fighting with your own conscience.

"Okay, Yuki. Forget about that and listen what he warns you." I tried to remeber what Luhan just said to me while walking.

Don't do anything reckless.

Did I always be a reckless??? I think I'm not.

//sense something//

"What was that??" I looking around. 

There's nobody. 

Something fly past behind me. I quickly turn around. Suddenly, I feel goosebumps.

"Who's there?!!!" Still same. My instict said, someone was here. I quickly walk faster. I didn't want to meet something scare or strigoi something that Luhan said to me. I just want to go home.

//Yuki's vision getting blur//

"Arghh.. my heads... At this moment???!!! For real???!!!!" I quickly find a save place and hide. I lean my on the wall and I think my eyes has change its colour.

_______ Yuki's Vision _______

Children's crying. 

I can see everyone was running.

I can see blood. Blood was everywhere.

My leg... they're trembling.

I saw a black figure. 

I walked closer to him. When I get a view of him... I saw he open his mouth.

FANGS! VAMPIRE!

Andwae... Don't their blood. 

ANDWAE!!!

_____ Yuki back to reality ____

"ANDWAE!!!!" Yuki open her eyes.  She feel something on her face.

"Tears???" When she wipe and take a look on her hands. It was blood.

She was totally suprised. She slowly look up.

A stirgoi with his saliva mixed with blood. The strigoi open his mouth and that time Yuki saw his fang. Yuki quickly jump backward.

"What- are you-?" Yuki is shivering with fear.

//sense something near her//

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!" Yuki shout suprising because something was grab her hand.

#####

N's POV

"Yuki..." 

I have a bad feelings right now.

"Hyung, what's wrong??" Leo approach me.

"I feel something bad happen to Yuki." I said to Leo and look at him.

"I already checked it. Some of them already sneak into the town." Ravi appear infront of us.

Leo let out heavy sigh.

"Leo... you and Ravi go to town. Try to secure it as long as you can. And call some people to help." I give order to them.

"How about hyung??" Ravi ask me.

"I will stay here with Hongbin and Ken. And I have to check on Yuki too." I told them. Yeah, that's true.

Since we know that Yuki was our lost sister, I have been to overprotective brother to her. Her power just begun to awake. So, I'm afraid, without us notice she will be in danger.

"Take care hyung." Ravi said to me before he and Leo dissapear.

#####

Dark Hyuk's POV

He amaze me. That wolf-

"What?!" I can't move.

"Hmph... where do you think you're going??" Someone walk slowly towards me. That wolf!

"Well, you got me. Then, what you waiting for? Kill me, then." I look at him. He smirk at me.

"You think I will kill you easily?? You already do the mess, and I want you to clean u-"

I didn't hear what he said. I close my eyes and alert the nearest strigoi to come to me. When I open my eyes, I smirk at him.

"Bwoya?!" I see him pull out his weapon.

You underestimate me, wolf. 

#####

No one's POV

Yuki was totally suprised and scared.

Kris, already under control because he get bit by a strigoi. He looks at Yuki with his bloody red eyes.

"Let me go!" Even she was scared too much, she still have the courage to shout at Kris.

Yuki's POV

That guy suddenly appear behind me and pin me to the wall. He look at me with his bloody red eyes. It scare me.

"Let me go!" I shout at him.

-- growled --

He push me harder to the wall.

"Ouch! Yah!!!" Oh gosh Yuki! Can you realize that you're in danger???!!!!!!

"I... don't... want... " He struggling while talking. What's wrong???

//feels the power within Kris//

"I feel something. But, where???" I take a look on his body. Searching-

"Urghhh.. It's hurt!!!!" My neck... He grabbing my neck. I try to release his hand from my neck and then my body become numb. It feels like your soul has been absorb. It hurts so much.. I don't want to die yet.

Someone, help me...

#####

 

What will happen to Yuki??
Who's with Dark Hyuk?? 
Could it be Luhan??
Can Kris return to himself???

I will leave you with this question.
Answer it if you want.

The true will be reveal on the next chapter, >.<

Bye & XoXo, you