Chapter 26

Let me be by your side

Dark Hyuk was watching for far. He smirk when he saw the strigoi the student's blood.

//sense something//

"What's this???" He looks at the 2nd floor. One of the classroom, which is Luhan and Yuki were mating. He his lips.

"Looks delicious. I was craving for a long time duh..." he smirk before dissapear.

#####

No one's POV

"Where are they COME FROM ACTUALLY????!!!!" Xiumin screaming outrage.

Kris, who are near him was suprised. Xiumin never shout or angry like today. NEVER!

"It's totally digusting you know. Their saliva... their smell... urghhh!!" He froze everything except Kris. BUt, Kris still can feel the cold and anger from his hyung. 

The strigoi keep coming even Xiumin already froze half of the hallway.

"Xiumin, they keep coming. I'm worry about the human safety." Kris tell Xiumin. Xiumin turn his face at Kris.

"I know. I'm worry too."

//flare pass through them//

"You should focus on fighting, right?"

Both of them turned their face.

"Hongbin, Ken." 

"Yo...Hyung." The two vampire smile at them. 

The fire dissapear from Hongbin's hand. Kris still suprised. He didn't think that he will meet with the vampire. Especially the royal pureblood vampire.

"You're late." Xiumin said. He thaw the hallway that he just froze. The temperature become normal again. The strigoi appear infront of Xiumin but Xiumin froze and smash it.

"Disgusting" he said slowly.

//sense another vampire//

"Hyuk..." Hongbin suddenly mention his younger brother.

"Where? Did you feel his presence?" Ken was suprised at first but managed to calm down.

"Yeah.. But, the frequency was weak." Hongbin let out a weak sigh.

"It's fine. As long as you can feel it, that's mean he was still alive." Xiumin tap Hongbin shoulder. 

"KRIS HYUNG, YOU'RE BACK!!" suddenly Ken give warning to Kris.

But it's too late. The strigoi has already sink his canine on Kris's neck.

"Aaaarggghhhhh" Kris screaming in pain.

#####

Yuki's POV

"Aaaarggghhhhh"

I quickly awake. Suprised by the sound of screaming.

"What was that?" I looks around. I didn't see anyone in this classroom. Suddenly I feel cold. I realize that I was . ????!!!!!!

"WHERE IS MY CLOTHES??!!!!"

"urgghhhh, you're noisy." I heard a voice. I turn around. Its Luhan.

"LUHAN??!!!! YAH! What have you done to me???!" I asking him. Curios and anger and embarrasmed at the same time.

"ouh.. we were mating just now. Just wait for minute. Just a little more." He said what? Mating??

MATING??!!!!

"Yah, did we have.. er.. se..x?" He turn his head to look at me. "Yah, don't look here!" I kick his head.

"It's hurt! Why did you kick me?! I already saw everything on your body!" He quickly get up and look at me. He looks angry.

I should be the one that angry at him! Then I see his smirk.

"Bwoya?!" I still covering my body with my hands.

"Nothing. I though you like it." He smirk and flick his finger. 

In a second, I already wear my school uniform. It suprise at first, but yeah.. I will get used. But I still feel the cold. 

"Its freezing here." I hug my body.

"Indeed. I think it's Xiumin's seal." Luhan said coldly. 

I think before I fall asleep I heard he cursed Xiumin. 

Damn you Xiumin.

Yeah. I heard it right. "How we want to get out? Its totally freezing. I'm gonna die because of frozen." 

"For real? We will see it.." He smile at me.

Wait.. Did he just... ahhhh!! I don't understand him. Totally don't understand. #Don't care about that, Yuki!# Arasso! I slapped my face.

"Are you done?" I look at him. He look at me with his weird face.

"Aa-ah yeah. I'm done." Awkwardly reply. Duh, what's wrong with me.

"Okay. Stay back. I'm gonna burned this room." I move backward and I saw he put his hands at the door.

//fire comes out from Luhan's hand//

Did I just saw.... *jaws dropped*

"Yuk-" 

//something attack them//

Last thing I saw, Luhan pull me into his arm and we were thrown from the window.

#####

 

 

Hello you

I will be busy with the school and will rarely update the story.

But, please don't worry. I will update when I have a free time.

I hope you enjoy my story even my English was soooooo bad.

kiss & hug for you

XoXo