Chapter 10

Let me be by your side

Yuki's POV

"What??!!!!" I shout. Loud. My voice encho in the bathroom.

"Shh!!! Yuki-sama, keep your voice low." Yuri try to calm me down.

How I want to be calm when I get to know that I already.... I'm going nuts.

"Yah.. tell me the truth! Now!" I force her to speak but she shook her heads.

"Anya. I will tell you after you get washed. I promise." She leave me clueless in the bathroom.

"Yuri!!!!"

Damn! I look at my body. That mark under my ...

"Ah.. forget it. Don't think about it." I shook my head and forget about the mark and take my bath.

#####

Vampire's World

Hakyeon a.k.a N POV

Hakyeon hyung... help me.

Sanghyuk... come back...

Hyung!! Help me!!!

Sanghyuk!!!

I immediately wake up. I take a look on the picture. Hyuk image is getting blurred. I need to find him. Quickly.

#####

Human's world,
Yuki's mansion

Yuki's POV

"Now, tell me the truth." //I though I just said I didn't want to care about it, but... I want to know it badly.//

"But, don't be surprise and don't speak until I finish my words. Arasso?" She warned me.

"Arasso..." I sit comfortably infront of her.

"Yuki, now you're not an ordinary human anymore. You're a werewolf. But, you're different. You're born in pureblood vampire but didn't have the vampire blood. You're born in human form. And, you only get your power slowly when you're turned to 16th. And... have a mating with Alpha, the pack leader of werewolves."

"Wait." I asked her to stop for a while.

"What?? I told you to hold up until I finish." She send me a glare.

"I know. But.."

"Wait after I finish." I make a face. //Calm down Yuki.. calm down//

"Okay, fine." I rolling my eyes.

"Your parents were not really die. They dissapear after they visit you at your house, 2 years ago. We don't know where are they, but something bad must happened and that's why I need you to returned at this mansion. I need to keep you save before they find about you."

"Who?" I asked her curiosly.

"The Volturi." Serious.

"Who are they?"

"I don't know much about them. But, one thing I know... they want to kill you." Shocked.

Kill me?? For real?? Yesterday that black wolf a.k.a Minwoo. And now...

"The reason is... 'cause you're born in pureblood but having the human blood. And they know about your power. They need to kill you before you have completely turn into half vampire-half werewolf. You're eyes different because it keeps different power and you're the one that will change the world." She let out a heavy sigh. She touch my face and rub my face softly.

"Then... who is Luhan?"

"Luhan is alpha for EXO Pack. He was totally powerful but you're the most powerful than him. You're his Luna. His soul mate. But... he already lost his mate before. And his mate was his 'deathly love', so it may hard for you for mating with him. But... I know you already fall in love with him in the first sight right?"

I blushed. I can feel my face turn red.

"Yes. But... you just said I will got my power if I have mating with Luhan, right?" I ask her.

"Yes. And your ruby necklace that you wear is to control your power and hide your scents." She pointing at the necklace.

"Scents? What scents?"

"Allow me." She take off my ruby necklace before take my hand and bite my forefinger.

"Ouch." The bloods flows out.

I feel something weird. Like something is flowing in my body.

"Did you feel it?" She ask me.

"Yeah. But, what is it?"

"Your power and try to smell your blood."

"My blood??" She nod.

*sniff* sniff*

"Sweet and something like royal will eat."

"Something like royal will eat??"

"Yeah. Expensive meal." She nod. When I see my forefinger, it heal by itself. Amazed.

Yuri put my necklace back on my neck. "You have to wear this... everytime. Don't open it or lose it. Your scents are strong and one thing you have to know... You're the vampire princess. One of the pureblood family and if you open or lost this necklace, you're in trouble. The black wolf or the Volturi or Strigoi will kill you." Goose bump.

"I won't." It scare me when she said that they will kill me. "Yuri..."

"Yes?" She look at me.

"Where is my parents?" I ask her.

"Molla. But, I think they will be in good condition. They're King and Queen." She said and pat my head.

I nod.

#####