Chapter 1

Let me be by your side

Thursday, 11:45 p.m

Its dark and only the full moon light up the road. Some resident has said that the vampire will show up if you're walking alone. Yuki looks at the road. It's totally dark.

~ the wolf growled~

"Why I must face this?? It's completely dark!!! Damn you, squid Jeremy!"

She hear it again. But, when she look around, no one have open their light. She walk quickly to her house.

*****

Yuki's POV

"Huff...hufff... I'm going to kill him next time. How dare he tell me to do overtime and didn't want to pay me." I nag to myself.

"You're home?" My personal assistant a.k.a my babysitter, Yuri.

"I'm home, noona." I give her a sweet smile. I give her my school bag.

Curious how can I have a personal assistant?

Actually, I'm the only heir to the Lee family. But, yeah... I didn't know much about my parents. They're dead about two years ago when I'm not around. And, for your information I live at a small house before they death. And then, Yuri noona came see me and ask me to move to my family mansion. It's totally huge.

My Imaginary for Yuki's mansion

And my family have 12 maids, 10 butler, 5 chefs and 5 gardener. And I have 2 personal guard, Yuri and Max. Okay, that's all I can tell you.

"Have you eat?" caring. She ask me.

"Already eat at the studio." Did I mention about my work? I'm a student but I'm also a model.

"Did you walk alone?" Gasp. She caught me.

"Hehehe...." I only smile at her.

She tap her forehead. "I already told you to call me to pick you up, don't I?"

"Mian. I forgot to call you. But, I manage to come home safely right???" I show her my puppy's eyes.

"Okay. This time I will let it go. Next time, sorry to say."

"Arasso!" I giggled.

*****

Somewhere unknown but still in south korea

Someone's POV

"Alpha, please...be strong. I'm sorry I can't be.... with you... anymore."

Mira... Mira... MIRAAA! He wake from his sleeping. "I miss you so much, Mira... Come back please."

He burst into cry.

*****