Chapter 20

Let me be by your side

Luhan's POV

That guy. I glare at him.

"Luhan, are you okay?" Minhyuk pat my shoulder. I turn my back.

"I'm fine. Just feel uneasy with that new guy. And I just feel weird. How come there is still new student when we are in the middle year?" I ask Minhyuk about that. 

"Well, it's normal. But, what you say was right. Its unusual for student to transfer here. Maybe the only reason school accept was because family matter." Minhyuk explain to me. But still I know that something was unusual with this guy.

I take a look at Yuki. She still unaware i assume.

"Mr. Lu!"

I turn my face to the teacher.

"Yes teacher?"

"If you're free after school, can you come to my office?"

"Sure. I will."

"Okay class. Let's start. Open your-"

I didn't hear what the teacher has said. I already in my own world. I close my eyes. Empty my mind. I can see their soul colour. Blue for human. Red for vampire. Silver for wolf. Soulless for black wolf. And Yuki soul was gold. A bit different from the others. But, the guy that sit infront of Yuki, I can't see his soul.

Don't you DARE!

I take a long breath. Someone attacks me. In my own world. I was gasping to catch my breath.

#####

The class has come to the end. It's time for lunch.

Yuki's POV

"Yuki, kaja." Hyomin come to me.

"It's fine. I already have mine. You can go with Jimin. I want to be alone." I said to Hyomin. She nod and go for eat with Jimin and the other. She already know if I want to be alone, just let me be alone. I sigh. Luhan is still sleeping. I walk go to his table.

"Luhan.." I try to wake him up.  I'm worried about him. He looks pale in Mrs. Hwang class.

"What?"

"Are you okay??" He keep silent. He ignore me again. I let out a big sigh. "Arasso. I will go now. Just get some rest if you feel unwell." I open my lunch pack. I leave him one of my food.

#####

On the roof.

Hyuk's POV

It is a nice weather today. The wind is nice.

Don't forget why we are here. I want blood! Human blood!!

'Damare! I didn't want to any human blood anymore!' That dark side of me. Bothering my mind again.

You have forget what Haru did to you right?!!! She deceive you!! 

'Shut up! Shut up! I know about that! Get out from my mind!' Silent.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I already lost control for my body.

I attack her.

#####

Yuki's POV

I climbed the stairs leading to the roof. It's windy and I love the weather. I walk to the end of the roof. The view is beautiful. I open my lunch and start to eat. 

"Ah... it feels better when you're alone and doesn't have to think about work.

Too many things happen these day make me feels worse. And I still can't believe that I was not a human. I live as a human for 17 years. In my memory said that. I don't remember it because N said that the queen already erase my some of my memory.

"Arghhh" I shout loudly. After that I heard a groans. I put down my food. I follow the voice and then I found Hyuk, the new guy in our class. 

I pat his shoulder and ask him if he okay or not. But then, he attacked me???!!!

#####